Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gilded Shores (OOC/off-topic)

bowiespoon

• 2 weeks later...

So, I had a question for everyone concerning the ultimate fate of this RP.

Would we rather see this RP have a definite ending, with - say - a new RP starting up that acts as a sequel to it, or would we rather have the RP continue indefinitely, morphing as the plot progresses?

We're still some ways away from the point I consider to be the 'end' of the unthawed lands, but I thought I'd ask for everyone's opinions.

Personally, I'd like to see it have a definite end, at least in the current setting. Showing the consequences of the plot ripple across the city and the solar system would be an amazing worldbuilding thing. I wouldn't be against making pit stops back into the city though, to reconnect to old places and people. Nothing says that you can't reuse places you've already made after all. 

If it's alright with you, I'm going to make a timezone and time's we're on list, for posterity.

pacific time (-7:00): chrissysilly (afternoon to evenings), daakjenar (afternoon to evenings)

mountain time (-6:00) souldrive11 (late afternoon to evenings)

central time (-5:00) bowiespoon (late afternoon to evenings).

Lord and shadic, when you get the time please do pipe in on your own timezones. Knowing when people are generally on and off well help give a basic idea on when events that need all six of us can go off.

Edited by souldrive11

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

I rescued the OOC for everyone
You're welcome

we had an OOC? XD

In all fairness though, an inactive/infrequently updated OOC typically means that everything is going well. That, or nobody knows about this thread.

Edited by bowiespoon

• 3 weeks later...

I saved it again.
You're welcome
Again

In other news, I walked my dog today. We have a foot and a half of snow, and ice everywhere. I slipped, and I now have enough bruises to rival the ones I got at the martial arts event I participated in in Vancouver last May.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We did not, though I suppose I could do that now. I'm not entirely certain if anyone on the ground will reply though, as its been a while since they've had anything to do, and I somewhat suspect that people have packed up and left.

I'll make a post when I get home, see if anyone is still around.

Edited by bowiespoon

• 2 weeks later...