Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A titania build to tackle all challenges.

mikami666134

Question

Titania only needs range and duration on her first 3 skills. Her second needs efficiency to get the maxed buff easier. And her 4th needs power strength. FORTUNATELY, it's a toggled ability, so i propose the following build:

- stretch and overextended for range

- primed continuity for duration

- R4 fleeting and streamline for maxed efficiency 

- energy conversion and power drift to get power strength back for razorwing

- primed flow for obvious reasons 

- a survivability mod (QT, vitality, vigor, or redirection)

I'd be happy to hear your suggestions!

4 answers to this question

I've been toying around with Titania builds for a bit. I really can't figure anything out other than power strength and power efficiency with primed flow. :(

It's mainly because I can't find any of her skills more worthwhile to use as I'd rather just fly up to them while holding left click and then start spamming E on them once I'm in melee range. >_>

45 minutes ago, uAir said:

I've been toying around with Titania builds for a bit. I really can't figure anything out other than power strength and power efficiency with primed flow. :(

It's mainly because I can't find any of her skills more worthwhile to use as I'd rather just fly up to them while holding left click and then start spamming E on them once I'm in melee range. >_>

You can't go wrong with anything on titania!

I know. That's just what it seems like to me. It's part of why I can't figure out what to optimize or build her for and why I haven't finished her up with a reactor and formas yet. I've just been messing around with certain things and playing with the mods in Warframebuilder. *sigh*

38 minutes ago, uAir said:

I know. That's just what it seems like to me. It's part of why I can't figure out what to optimize or build her for and why I haven't finished her up with a reactor and formas yet. I've just been messing around with certain things and playing with the mods in Warframebuilder. *sigh*

Depends on what you meant by optimizing, it might just be straight up impossible (corrupted mods ftw!). I do believe that my build have fully utilized titania's strengths. However, each person is different and my build might not suit you very well.