Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does acid shells work on weakspot?

SoulEaterReaper

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

yes

the tactic is to get a lot of those on a target fire kill the target and then acid shells spreads

45% of an infested healers hp + sonar (x12) = 500% of the targets health 

lets say its a healer with 5 million health, now it will deal 25 million damage in 15 meter splash then

thats what you're saying, are you sure?

Edited by SoulEaterReaper

2 hours ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

45% of an infested healers hp + sonar (x12) = 500% of the targets health 

lets say its a healer with 5 million health, now it will deal 25 million damage in 15 meter splash then

thats what you're saying, are you sure?

i think your more confused on the mechanics 

acid shell is triggered on an enemies death 

so 1 enemy must be slain in order to be able to trigger it

from this point if you have sonar (and its augment) to spread the spots all over a targets

when acid shell is triggered the first enemy will die non amp acid shells

BUT the enemies surrounding the slain (acid shell AOE enemy) can be hit and trigger sonar spots to amp the damage (and then spread) , if you have them covered by sonar spots this is easier, you can in fact amp it up more so with using silence and then augment ffor 300% finisher damage 

this also works with jat kitags -> vulcan blitz

if you read the mod it says +45% enemy max health

so if i kill a healer with 1 million hp, it will deal 45% of that 1 million, which is 450 000 damage, and if that 450 000 works on sonar with x12, thats gonna be 5 million damage instead, 

in 15 meter AOE Corrosive damage.

am i wrong?

54 minutes ago, SoulEaterReaper said:

if you read the mod it says +45% enemy max health

so if i kill a healer with 1 million hp, it will deal 45% of that 1 million, which is 450 000 damage, and if that 450 000 works on sonar with x12, thats gonna be 5 million damage instead, 

in 15 meter AOE Corrosive damage.

am i wrong?

You are wrong.

In your example, killing the Ancient Healer with 1 million Health will, indeed, deal 450,000 Corrosive damage in a 15 m AOE, but Sonar has no effect on this damage source. However, if it hits another enemy with its body exposed as a weak spot by Sonar, then that unit will receive additional damage.

8 minutes ago, Ojimaru said:

You are wrong.

In your example, killing the Ancient Healer with 1 million Health will, indeed, deal 450,000 Corrosive damage in a 15 m AOE, but Sonar has no effect on this damage source. However, if it hits another enemy with its body exposed as a weak spot by Sonar, then that unit will receive additional damage.

so i was right then and the answer is yes, acid shells (Damage) works on weakspots

you realise that asking if acid shells works on weakspots is like asking if bullets works on weakspots

its just all upto the guy who interps it and his brain will do something and out comes the numbers.