Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fusion Cores Drop Rate

Spy_BlazerX

I don't know has anybody noticed, but drop rate for fusion cores now is rly lower than it used to be...I know somebody has posted something about this a while ago, but now it became really frustrating... At least i have tons of unspent points on my weapons and low lvled frame, but no cores to find @_@    Rate should be drastically increased...

Yeah the cores do seem to be a bit slow recently...

Ever since they lowered the drop rate of rare mods so they were rare, I have yet to even get a Rare Fusion Core. I'm @(*()$ tripping over Common/Uncommon Warframe Ability mods though. Maybe DE is trying to provide incentive to buy their packs for plat off the Market, it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case.

One thing I have noticed is that you seem to be more likely to get a thing if you already have one of it. I haven't empirically taken data to prove it, but it always seems like once I get something (Ex: my first ice/base damage/multishot mod for each gun, my first BP for each frame, etc.etc.), I will often get another copy in the next couple of runs. And anytime I farm a boss that I already have all the BP's from, it seems like they drop more commonly then when I was first farming that boss for resources.

My advice is to never use up your last of something, as it will make it easier to farm more of that something.

Edited by BenHoliday