The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cat Shop (Kavat Imprints For Sale)

Vakyrian

KAVAT IMPRINTS FOR SALE!!!

IGN: Vakyrian and Skybelle

Hi and welcome to our cat shop. My girlfriend and I have been making kavats for a little while now and we thought we would try to sell some of our imprints.

First though I want to explain how we came up with our prices.

Kavats unlike kubrows have no "rare" traits. Its all personal preference and opinion to determine if a kavat is worth it. A kavat that may look nice to me may look bad to another. This leads to alot of varying prices and since release I've seen kavat prices fluctuate alot based on seller opinion. Below is a small checklist that her and I follow to determine a somewhat fair non-changing price...

Starting price x10 kavat genetic codes [5p for 1 code on market place] : + 50p

Kavat is Smeeta  : + 40p

Kavat is Adarza : + 20p

Kavat doesn't have the persian head (lets be honest here, we can all agree it is absolutely hideous) : + 10p

From this checklist our kavats range from lowest possible being 70p to the highest possible being 100p. I posted that checklist because these prices will not change and are non-negotiable. With all that said though feel free to scroll through the pictures below and message us ingame if you wish to purchase one of our cats. We make kavats everyday so we will update pics if we get more cats worth selling. Pictures are taken from warframe's lowest settings with everything Low or Off. Price stated is for the set (both imprints).

Nymeria - Smeeta - Ball ears - Guppy tail - SOLD

TB3nHWk.jpg?1

Zara - Adarza - Tufted ears - Peacock tail - SOLD

uBtMFJW.jpg?1

Wrex - Smeeta - Ball ears - Peacock tail - 100p

bqlOGVK.jpg?1

Lex - Smeeta - Ball ears - Leaf tail - SOLD

nyuv8uu.jpg?1

Nymera - Smeeta - Persian - Mermaid tail - SOLD

r5PmxLT.jpg?1

Lex - Smeeta - Persian - Guppy tail - SOLD

XCwxT6i.jpg?1

Nymeria 2 - Adarza - Fennec fox - Mermaid tail - 80p

QfLuU4T.jpg?1

Pm us ingame we are both usually on at the same time just tell us the name of the kavat you want

IGN : Vakyrian and Skybelle

Edited by Vakyrian