The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTB Smeeta - purple energy

eksby

Still looking!

Hey all, I'm looking for a Smeeta with purple white or yellow energy. No persian heads please. I prefer tufted ears, and arrow tail, guppy tail, or peacock tail. 

Also looking for a green energy Smeeta with tufted ears, and arrow tail. 

Edited by kuliise

Sadly, if you're looking for a deep/bright purple, that's only from abominations which you can't trade or create anymore. (I'm not trying to seem rude, just pointing it out.)

If you see a kavat that seems to have very light pink or purple energy, it's because the fur reflects on the edge of the energy (which is white) and making it seem a different color. Once you change their fur colors, you can clearly see it's white and it's pretty annoying.

9 hours ago, Andimal8 said:

Sadly, if you're looking for a deep/bright purple, that's only from abominations which you can't trade or create anymore. (I'm not trying to seem rude, just pointing it out.)

If you see a kavat that seems to have very light pink or purple energy, it's because the fur reflects on the edge of the energy (which is white) and making it seem a different color. Once you change their fur colors, you can clearly see it's white and it's pretty annoying.

Ah, I see. Darn, thought there was purple. Thanks for letting me know. :)

On 9/23/2016 at 6:49 PM, Andimal8 said:

THANK YOU. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I believe the exact same. I guarantee any kavat I see with "pink" or "purple" energy will change colour depending on the lighting and fur colour around the tail, and is actually white. It's like a scam to rip people off. I've also noticed some people fiddling with their ship colour settings and it affects this. 

Edited by ayaundwolf
2 hours ago, ayaundwolf said:

THANK YOU. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but I believe the exact same. I guarantee any kavat I see with "pink" or "purple" energy will change colour depending on the lighting and fur colour around the tail, and is actually white. It's like a scam to rip people off. I've also noticed some people fiddling with their ship colour settings and it affects this. 

Yeah, I actually thought the energy exists but it doesn't. I had one guy who had bright pink energy but it was because it was an abomination and the kavat's and kubrow's energy mixed to create that. It's pretty cool.

7 hours ago, Andimal8 said:

Yeah, I actually thought the energy exists but it doesn't. I had one guy who had bright pink energy but it was because it was an abomination and the kavat's and kubrow's energy mixed to create that. It's pretty cool.

Yeah, it's too bad you can't build those. I had someone try to trade them to me on the sly a while back because the kavat looked fine, but the imprint displayed a kubrow. Lol. 

16 hours ago, ayaundwolf said:

Yeah, it's too bad you can't build those. I had someone try to trade them to me on the sly a while back because the kavat looked fine, but the imprint displayed a kubrow. Lol. 

Lol yeah there's people that keep trying to sell abomination imprints.

14 hours ago, Andimal8 said:

Lol yeah there's people that keep trying to sell abomination imprints.

Haha too bad, I wish the abominations could still be made. I kinda wanted one of those eldritch abominations, especially the ones that looked like they came straight out of FMA. 

8 hours ago, kuliise said:

Haha too bad, I wish the abominations could still be made. I kinda wanted one of those eldritch abominations, especially the ones that looked like they came straight out of FMA. 

True, so did I. I ended up getting one with a full black deformed body, an arm sticking out of its back, a kavat head and tail and reddish-pink energy. It's actually a chesa kubrow in-game. 

18 hours ago, Andimal8 said:

True, so did I. I ended up getting one with a full black deformed body, an arm sticking out of its back, a kavat head and tail and reddish-pink energy. It's actually a chesa kubrow in-game. 

Dang, that's the kind I wanted! I only managed to make the post-it note kubrow with an arm sticking up; but in game it's a headless smeeta haha. 

6 hours ago, kuliise said:

Dang, that's the kind I wanted! I only managed to make the post-it note kubrow with an arm sticking up; but in game it's a headless smeeta haha. 

I'd rather have a headless smeeta in-game or a kavat with a rare energy color. Mine doesn't show in-game so it's useless. It also had a tongue sticking out of its mouth and I put it in stasis once it licked me.