Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove Morphics From Vor

Ghobe

Well, because, when you have an Unranked new warframe you just built, you're probably not going to waltz into Venus or Saturn with 75-100 shields.

Where do I go?

Mercury.

Do I want Morphics to be removed from Mercury/Captain Vor?

Absolutely not.

I'll hang in Mercury, bring some non-30 (but decently leveled) weapon for backup, bring a couple weak weapons to get XP on, and go to town in Mercury.

Of course I do this in Solo mode, but I can understand if some higher level players do it Online, since you get better XP if you don't go Solo.

Still.

I don't want one of the only perks of going to Mercury/Vor being removed.

Unfortunately, that's not what really happens for 99% of mercury encounters. Most are high level gear farming. Your new frame won't be low level for long.

Simply put, rather than take a rare material away from players starting out, just raise the chances even higher on other planets, again if you're fighting for new player experience, why make it so they can't build their first item the Cronus(IIRC) without getting level 30? Lol.

Easy fix that everyone on this thread will hate is making Vor not drop Morphics if your gear is over a level cap. But nooooo that would ruin our skill-free farming. So I won't even suggest it!

/leaves thread to rushers

PS. I've done a lot of vor farming in my day (i have ignis/dera/ogris and 2/3 stalker arsenal). I still have more farming to go as well. But I'm separating what is convienient for me, from what is good/right for the game.

Just a wild suggestion:

Make something like diablo´s MP, in say MP5, mercury mobs are something like level 30, each MP adds some % to rare mats. Thats it , problem solved.

again , only a crazy wild suggestion :D

Just a wild suggestion:

Make something like diablo´s MP, in say MP5, mercury mobs are something like level 30, each MP adds some % to rare mats. Thats it , problem solved.

again , only a crazy wild suggestion :D

Wouldn't that ruin the current system they have with every planet having specific level enemies?

Alright...here's the list of suggestions. Just to update you guys that haven't been reading.

Remove Morphics from Vor and Cronus BP.

Replace Morphics with Orokin Cell on the Cronus BP and remove Morphics from Vor.

Change Morphics to a high level only material on all high rank/low drop Weapons, make Ambulas drop this item instead of Morphics.

Allow Morphics to only drop the very first time you kill Vor, then never again unless you reset your account.

Other suggestions that have popped up.

Change Mercury drops from all high rank weapons to a high level drop(Ferrite->Nano Spores, Polymer Bundle->Salvage for example).

Simply put, rather than take a rare material away from players starting out, just raise the chances even higher on other planets, again if you're fighting for new player experience, why make it so they can't build their first item the Cronus(IIRC) without getting level 30? Lol.

Do me a favor and read all of the OP or at least what I've typed earlier in this post.

I would actually prefer it that you cannot obtain components from the main path of the game's story, but make some side missions that reward components.

A main story is important. Farming is also important. Don't put them together, just make side missions.

What @(*()$ story?

"Sorry, your rare material is in another system, so stop ruining the experience for the new Tennos already!!!" is all this topic (originally) was saying, and I agree... I'm a higher ranked player, and I still have issues with zergs (brainless hivemind controlled creatures that rush into their own death, and often take others on their side with them...) and I've become highly discouraged from playing anything else other than defense missions purely to force them to have nowhere else to go, and force them to actually kill the enemy they would otherwise ignore as they zerg past them, making them more aware and gathered for when those a few seconds behind them catch up to that spot to be swarmed harder by whichever you're facing. Normally, given just a proper warframe at least, I can cut their numbers down no problem... but because they're still zerging for the exit, the only option remaining is to try to slip past, ignoring all that wonderful EXP my weapons and warframe -should- have gotten to be sure I hit the exit too within that overly short 60 second timer that starts when 50%+ of the team is there.

This is not just a morphics issue, this is a far greater issue that ruins the game for both newer and older players... this is merely just highlighting one more drastic portion of it as newer players are forced to play in that area first.

Because its so hard for you and other older players to farm him solo, instead ruining the newbies game, right?

there should be level cap implemented already, so mastery rank 3 and higher can't connect to lower mastery ranks (unless invited)

I'm on mastery rank 10, with whom shall I play if such a system is implemented? o.O

I prefer to farm solo because I don't ruin the game of someone because I'm too fast for him and I don't have to wait for other people...

most bosses are easy enough to do alone anyways ;)

But I prefer playing the game with others when playing "normal"...