Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WARFRAME BUG PLEASE HELP?!?

Zevox3

You forgot to mention your videocard, but i found it due to the modelname. Your PC has an Intel GMA X4500 videochip. This kind of videochip was not designed with videogames in mind.

They do not fully support DirectX (which is a big problem) and are also slow and buggy.

Even if they would fully support DirectX, these videochips are just way to slow to run the game. Your videocard does not meet the minimum requirements AT ALL.

The fact that you only have 2GB RAM and a 32Bit Windows version does not help your case.

Edited by Cathulhu

I knooooww, thats happening to me, the same little screen to the top left, but I think is my pc, well it's a Vaio windows vista basic, 15.5" screen, 3gb memory, 320hdd, Intel pentium inside? it's a laptop so I think it doesn't help then xP..even I don't know if I can play on a laptop, I know nothing about games and pcs, i need my sisters computer ;(

does anybody know the game minimun system requirements? :/

actualy its an intel®4 series Express Chipset Family

That is even worse.

I knooooww, thats happening to me, the same little screen to the top left, but I think is my pc, well it's a Vaio windows vista basic, 15.5" screen, 3gb memory, 320hdd, Intel pentium inside? it's a laptop so I think it doesn't help then xP..even I don't know if I can play on a laptop, I know nothing about games and pcs, i need my sisters computer ;(

does anybody know the game minimun system requirements? :/

You too forgot to mention your videocard.

You can find the system requirements and other useful information in support:

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/entries/21933153-what-are-the-minimum-specs-for-warframe

The minimum specs for Warframe are:

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo e6400 or AMD Athlon x64 4000+

Memory: 2 GB RAM

Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3600

DirectX: 9.0c

Hard Drive: 1 GB free HD space