Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Endo The World.

CagedLunatic

Thanks to the new 'Endo', replacing the former silver, and gold fusion cores, the Tenno market has collapsed!  Who's to blame?  Baro Ki Teer!  That's right, Baro, and Maroo, have joined forces to corner, and monopolize on our once free, and thriving business atmosphere!  How did they do it?  Patience is the main ingredient behind their mogul scheme.  Baro stocks up, and sells his 'rare artifacts' (If you can believe that lie!) at an inflated price, all the while buying our prime parts at less then a quarter of it's worth!  Slowly driving down the value of our credit, and platinum monetary system, all the while strengthening his antiquated ducats.  Where does Maroo fit in this pyramid scheme?  She's a thief, this is confirmed, but she's also a fencer.  That's right, she buys stolen merchandise at less then half the ill-gotten-troves true value!  And now she is conveniently at the forefront of the new Endo supply market?  Coincidence me thinks not!  And why are their faces both obscured by masks?!  They try and tell you, that our former gold fusion cores that have helped fuel our augmentation modifiers, are now 'outdated', and 'unstable'.  So everyone trades in their perfectly good cores for this new Endo trash!  'Trash'  I say?  Explain to me why it takes more Endo samples to upgrade an augmentation device versus our tried, and true, gold cores?!  It's simple, they are just NOT as powerful, and efficient as fusion cores.  So why Endo then?   'Endo is a mysterious resource used in the process of Fusion'.  You see?!   Not even wiki knows what this stuff is!!  ...Are do we?  I have it under good authority, the true nature, and understanding of what this mysterious power source is.  According to my informant 'ENDO' is an acronym for Encrypted, Nanobot, Directional, Observation. That's right, spy-fuel!  But how do we know if this informant of mine is telling the truth?  For his safety, I cannot divulge his true identity on this topic.  But, I can assure you, (the reader) that my informant has blown the top off of several corporate, and water-gate scandals, and is a trusted, and reliable informant for the Onion, and other trusted media outlets.  What does Baro, and Maroo have to gain by spying on us?  I'll leave that up to you, the reader, to speculate.  

Edited by CagedLunatic
I felt the title was misleading.

14 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I thought this was going to be a fun thread because of the title, but this has nothing to do with one of the greatest western's in film history. 

You know what?  That's a cool idea, Warframe, plus western theme.  You should publish that idea on the forum.