Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a toggle for the flashlight

VyriaDurav

I think this is a fairly simple change that would be a fun option. I know that most of the time, the flashlight gets in my way more than it helps me. It would also be neat to be able to toggle it off for a stealth runthrough (when those become more viable) and have the enemies react to light more.

Anyone else think this would be a positive change?

That would be cool, i do like playing stealthly although when i play online, its a Free for all >.<, also do you feel completing a mission undetected should give you like a 10% credit boost on top of your accumilative total, i mean so far they dont really reward you in any way for playing stealthly :(

Being able to turn flashlight off shouldn't hurt anyone. Doubt anyone disagress with this.

Also you are penalized for not being stealthy. If enemies notice you then everyone's after you.

If you complete a mission being stealthy, you might have done something rather challenging, but not as effective.

It's like someone asks you to deliver something and you then take a longer route and make sure no one notices you.

The recipient might wonder what took you so long.

But okay, maybe some missions could require stealth. Not all of them tho.

You are fighting against factions that want your whole race extinct, wouldn't you then be rewarded better if you managed to complete the objective and kill some of those bad guys on top of that?