Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some problems .-.

ChaoticErnie

Question

Good day people!

I've been having problems with progressing in the game. I've finished every mission up to Europa > Void branch. Now, the only thing i need to continue is to assassinate the Raptor and stop the production line. I've been trying hard this last week to complete it, got a Deth Cube max level, a Kubrow, max level weapons and warframe with the best mods i could find, orokin reactors and catalysts installed, deploying specters and friendly shield ospreys, but i simply can't finish it.

I've tried connecting with other people and form squads to try and defeat the mission, but i keep getting a message that says: "Please ensure that your firewall allows UPD Ports 4950 and 4955", or something like that.

Could anyone please give me some advice?

P.D. Excuse my bad english .-.

1 answer to this question

well, it'd be good to know what frame, weapons and mods you're using, and what you're actually doing in the mission. are you killing the raptor and then dropping the bomb that dropped from the raptor when you killed it in the hole? or are you having problems with surviving the mission? 

I'll add you ingame and help you out with this anyway. and that message you're talking about is because your net is kinda bad