Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Finding Places

Cenat

Question

So I pretty much have nothing to do in Warframe except for farm Ayatan and I found the most in the Void. This guide is to tell you some tips to farm them and the most common places I see them. 

Step one: Get a Telos Boltace or Ignis. If you have Equinox, use her, if you do not, any Warframe with a dash aura polarity is fine. 

Step two: If you are using Equinox, get max Loot Radar on by equipping the aura mod, the sentinel mod and the Warframe mod. I recommend using Carrier wth a max range Vaccuum installed. 

Step three: Enter a Void mission, if you can, a syndicate one because doing this technique will ensure you find 8/8 medallions unless locked behind a door. Exterminate works best. Open the minimap and you will see just so many loot icons pop up. Destroy them all and pick up any stars. Now, the important thing is that you know where the "misplaced loot is". 

Rooms with Ayatan spawns

Room one is this room where there is a huge tube with energy flowing through it and an elevator at the end of the room with two other doors on the right of it. Most people don't see any loot in this but if you wall climb to the ceiling, you will find an open vent on the right of the room. This one is very well hidden and you really need to climb very very high. I found that this one has Ayatan spawns. 

The second room is the room with two large pillars with each containing 2-3 containers. Below, it is all lasers. Destroy the lasers and go to the bottom of each laser ditch and it may have an Ayatan spawn. 

The third room is gold. You run into this so many times and there are just insane sculpture spawn chances there. And this is it, 5htPdNf.jpg

photo credit: Showtek

This room on the right, has a high chance of popping Ayatan sculptures. Make sure you check everytime you come here. 

The fourth room is the extraction room. The stairs leading to the extraction point spawn Ayatan on the sides. 

The fifth room is the room with a lot of digital blue stuff as walls. Explore the nooks and crannies of these there are secret rooms to drop down to or to climb into on the sides of the walls and each dead end has a chance to spawn a sculpture. 

The final room is the room where there is the ol' vent at the end of the slope. It consists of two floors and is famous for that little loot room at the downward end of the slope and on the second level there is some soil. That patch rarely spawn sculptures but Orta and Vaya, the most valuable ones, seem to spawn there more when there is a sculpture. 

Quick thing: if you find a treasure, it is nice to invite your friends to take it if the objective is not yet complete :)

Also, mods, my account is banned from trading and I cannot access the bazaar for the Ayatan sculpture quest and the 3 DE's I pm'ed have mot answered. Since my account is under moderation I do think you would read this. Please delete it after you do.

Edited by Cenat

2 answers to this question

On 28/09/2016 at 4:45 PM, Cenat said:

Quick thing: if you find a treasure, it is nice to invite your friends to take it if the objective is not yet complete :)

Actually, you could improve your farming rate with friends by all running separate missions, and then as soon as someone finds a sculpture, everyone else abandons and accepts an invite (in case you manage to find sculptures at the same time, it'd be worth knowing which are move valuable).