Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cool New Corpus Boss-Tenno Mk.1

SniffYoBunnies

I´m not even sure I´m supposed to post boss ides in this particular forum but oh well...

-So bassicaly the Corpus after long studying at home have found out a way to make a warframe.And they decided -Hey let´s make a super easy one,like Excalibur that *@##$ who sliced apart Hyena!-

-Try and figure out something Lotus could say about the boss in the begining of the mission.Then,when you get past all the enemies,you get into a room similar to the Jackal boss room,only with a Cryopod in the middle and LOTS of cables and devices stripped around it.

-The pod opens and out comes Excalibur wich breaks free of the cables that are holding him and starts raging around the place!

When you kill him,please think up some rewards that you get from him and you go home to do the Victory Dance.

This doesn't seem quite right, to be honest. We've already got the Grineer trying to imitate Warframes (Lech Kril), so I think robot proxies should be the Corpus schtick. I'd definitely like to see a mecha type Corpus boss, though. Since they've got the sleeker-and-more-efficient look going for most of their robots, perhaps something like this?

http://images.wikia.com/dow/images/2/2e/Dow2_eld_wraithlord_briefing.jpg

Obviously not exactly that, but something of that nature.

Also, it'd be totally awesome to see Hyena turned into an actual pack boss fight. Say, 4 slightly smaller Hyena models that are about 1/4 as strong as the current Hyena, but make cover less effective. They are more likely to launch their lovely little homing missiles, and move more quickly, but don't use their shockwave attack as often. The closer together they get the better their shield regen is, or something.

I dunno, it just bugged me that Lotus talks about packs of the damn things when you only ever find one at a time. Basically a less interesting scaled down Jackal.

"MK1-Tennos" are actually prime warframes.
And Corpus is not trying to make their own warframes, they just want to acquire pieces of Orokin technology to use is it and make profit on it. The Grineers are the ones that are (very) interested in the warframe technology as their objetive is the military domination over the system.
So, what could be the closest from what you describe would be a kind of super grineer with a light armor with the same kind of moves as us the tennos and using grineer weapons.
That sounds good to me.

Corpus do have Warframe research labs on Neptune.

It's also the same labs that develop their various robots, so there's nothing saying Corpus can't come out with a Warframe of their own.

Plus, someone has to do maintenance for the Stalker, Corpus are businessfolks first and Credits talk.

it is a neat idea, but making warframes is more of the grineer's deal. or more specifically, personally becoming them. Flesh is the flaw and all that.

Still, i'd love some more moa-ish robots. I love the corpus proxies, and i'd love more models to shoot.  Plus, them robo legs is cute. I'd take them out for robo spritzers and a lubrication job.

Wait.