Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reserve (Moon Clan) is recruiting! 990+ members and growing. 100% Research done. Respectful, active and helpful Clan. Part of the Phoenix Dynasty Alliance. All are welcome to join! Join the Legacy Today! Leaderboard Moon clan!

(XBOX)Heroic Thief

3 hours ago, (XB1)Soft Linens said:

Hello, I have been playing for about 4 or 5 days and am currently getting close to MR 5, as well as max rank on my Ash Prime. I would love to be a part of an active and helpful clan, and I can contribute as well, because I play several hours a day. I sent you a message on Xbox One a little earlier, and I hope to hear back soon. Thank you.

i sent you an invite to the clan check your inbox!

Ive been in this clan for over 1 year and i have to say this is one of the best clans on warframe. Great leadership and very organized clan events and ranking system. The clan chat is very active and helpful and respectful. The leader is always on and ready to help out members. The clan has very helpful members when you ask for help. There is always some one on to help you when you ask for help!

2 hours ago, (XB1)Rufus LucaBrasi said:

Ive been in this clan for over 1 year and i have to say this is one of the best clans on warframe. Great leadership and very organized clan events and ranking system. The clan chat is very active and helpful and respectful. The leader is always on and ready to help out members. The clan has very helpful members when you ask for help. There is always some one on to help you when you ask for help!

Members like you make the clan what it is day!

1 hour ago, (XB1)dialogica said:

Hi guys! Can you invite me to your Clan?

I am new here (I've been playing for 3-4 weeks / Mastery Lv. 3), but I am an active user and I would like to join a good clan and learn more about the game.

I play in Xbox One and my nickname is dialogica.

Thanks.

ill be sure to send you an invite when i get on!

3 hours ago, (XB1)dialogica said:

Hi guys! Can you invite me to your Clan?

I am new here (I've been playing for 3-4 weeks / Mastery Lv. 3), but I am an active user and I would like to join a good clan and learn more about the game.

I play in Xbox One and my nickname is dialogica.

Thanks.

seems like your in a clan already i need you to leave your clan that your in so i can invite you to this clan!