Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapons Tracking

wodewicky

Question

Recently, i posted a link to my Prime relic tracking spreadsheet.  

If, like me, you find yourself constantly switching between the Market, the Dojo and the Codex to see what weapons you have/have not ranked, you might find this spreadsheet of use.  

You will find 2 sheets per weapon type.  See example below:-

Primary - update column D with YES if you have ranked.  

Primary MR - Run the data validation in column D and select blanks only.  This will tell you what Primary weapons you still require to rank and where to find them.

You do not actually need the second sheet, you can if you so wish just run the validation on the first sheet and then switch back.  Please note, that if you update column D on the MR sheet it will not update the Primary sheet.  The second sheet also shows the different ways you can sort, alphabetical name of gun, location of blueprint etc.

You will also find all Foundry items listed (as per Wiki).

Also note, that all weapons names are links to the Wiki page as well.  

I think i have captured 99% of weapons (there are still 10 i need to check and are listed as don't know), but there may be some missing.  If you see any missing let me know and i will update.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EDUU9i5PLDVbl7Bwj7nJq9VePXkF4kPQHq-g7jq8Lu4/edit#gid=315620781

7 answers to this question

4 hours ago, wodewicky said:

I think i have captured 99% of weapons (there are still 10 i need to check and are listed as don't know), but there may be some missing.  If you see any missing let me know and i will update.

Some primaries that are missing that I see so far:

boltor prime

dera vandal

dex sybaris

gorgon, gorgon wraith

karak wraith

latron wraith

snipetron, snipetron vandal

strun wraith

vulkar wraith

zhuge

You also have some archwing weapons mixed into the primaries.  Examples are the corvas and dual decurion.

EDIT: on the archwing tab it would be hugely useful if you listed the syndicate that sells each part of the weapons.  Since you pretty much have to trade to get all the parts to any one thing knowing which I have access to and which I have to trade for is key.

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR

Thanks but some of them are no longer available, boltor prime, latron wraith etc.  I'll check the others out, no idea how i missed gorgon and zhuge.and ill move the archwings.

I've checked, the only 2 still available from your list are the gorgon and zhuge, which i will add.  The rest are all vaulted.  I guess i could add a vaulted section later.

Edited by wodewicky

6 minutes ago, wodewicky said:

Thanks but some of them are no longer available, boltor prime, latron wraith etc.  I'll check the others out, no idea how i missed gorgon and zhuge.and ill move the archwings.

Any prime is still available if you trade for it and the Latron was a sortie reward so it will likely cycle through those periodically.  The other thing is whether this is for you only or are you putting it out there for other people to use.  I assume the latter since you posted it on the forums and in that case I can't use it properly because I have all those weapons that are not listed even if you don't.

I think you should have everything just for completeness sake.  If nothing else it shows you the weapons you don't have and can't get. 

Thanks

It is for everyone to use obviously, the idea of the spreadsheet is to help people to find where guns are available,  other than Plat.  Like i said i may add another Vaulted section later.  Im still busy updating and new version soon.

Please note, updated version now available (same link).

Added several missing weapons and fixed some errors.

Also, as per above request i have added additional detail to the Archwing section.

Edited by wodewicky