(PSN)NewAgeDoom

1 hour ago, heskaroid said:

im deadpan, near emotionless in the forums

dry, sarcastic humor is my thing

i adore mesa

To counteract all the standing around with Mesa:

You become "Speedframe"

If you move slower than 60 mph you explode

Speedframe has no abilitys but instead is fueled from a gasoline tank. If you run out of gas you stop moving and explode. 

Getting shot at has a chance to rupture the tank. 

3 random facts about me:

I make wine for a living

I want to kick the cars of people, who use the roads through the vineyards even though they are not allowed to, with my steel capped boots until they burst into flames

I hate Teshin with a burning passion

You become drunkframe.

Lets call him Bacchus.

Your abilities let you heal and strengthen allies, or boost their melee damage if overused.

You can also weaken enemies and open them up for stealth.

Your ultimate ability is toggled and generates energy orbs on your location at the cost of your own energy.

Being a support frame, you are not very good in conclave.

You become Apis the Beeframe.

1st Ability- Sting.  You throw a "stinger" dart at an enemy, inflicting a small amount of Puncture and Toxic damage on an enemy. 

2nd Ability- Honey.  You throw a grenade that explodes honey, completely covering the floor around you.  Enemies that walk through it are slowed and Allies who walk through it are healed 2 health per second.  This ability lasts 20 seconds at the maximum. 

3rd Ability- Flight of the Bumblebee.  You extend your bee wings and fly.  This ability consumes 2.5 energy per second. 

4th Ability- Bee Overlord.  You summon an angry swarm of bees that blinds enemies and deals a large amount of damage.  You also receive an armor buff. 

Passive- Performing a dance like Aquarid Narata boosts you and your allies movement and speed for a short time. 

_____

I don't think it's necessary for me to provided three random facts about myself since my username and bio say it all.