Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Furax Wraith build?

Sintag

Question

Title.

Now, bear in mind, here's my current build

Pressure Point (And before you ask, I lack it's Primed variant)

Triple B (Blood Rush, Body Count, Berserker)

True Steel and Organ Shatter

(Insert some elemental combo here, using 60/60

Stance: Gaia's Tragedy

This is what I'm using.  Anyone else here have any better builds?

5 answers to this question

seismic palm>gaia's tragedy for sorties and generally high level missions as while gaia's tragedy has better damage multipliers on base combos the RMB combo on seismic palm deals finisher damage and is a guaranteed kill on anything short of bursas and bosses,  then i'd drop true steel for either spoiled strike or primed fury (depending on whetever you plan to abuse the aforementioned rmb combo or not) as true steel isn't really that beneficial imo.

10 minutes ago, bl4ckhunter said:

seismic palm>gaia's tragedy for sorties and generally high level missions as while gaia's tragedy has better damage multipliers on base combos the RMB combo on seismic palm deals finisher damage and is a guaranteed kill on anything short of bursas and bosses,  then i'd drop true steel for either spoiled strike or primed fury (depending on whetever you plan to abuse the aforementioned rmb combo or not) as true steel isn't really that beneficial imo.

exactly ^ 

other than that, yeah i see nothing wrong

Edited by (XB1)TomTheImperator

15 hours ago, bl4ckhunter said:

Seriously? I didn't know that about Seismic palm.