Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few questions regarding last few updates

(PSN)drahkel

Question

Been off the game for like 7 months just wondering 

-What the hell are fissures

-What the hell are those golden snitch looking things in alerts now

-Are there any new non-prime warframes aside from titania? where do i get titania parts normally i don't have problems finding out how to get parts on my own but with all the new updates, everything is so much more complicated to find stuff or at least in my opinion

-Also what is the new quest called and how do i get it?

Edited by (PS4)drahkel

5 answers to this question

Fissures are void 2.0 they require you to get 10 reactant which will drop from corrupted enemies, after getting 10 of them at the end of the mission you'll get a prime part. If there are more than one player in the game who have used a relic(void keys new names) you can choose their rewards which makes farming a lot better. Doing fissure missions will also give you void traces which you can use on relics to get a higher chance for rare prime part drop rates 

I'm not sure if this is the right answer for the second question but you might be talking about endo, if they're golden balls with energy in the middle it's basically fusion cores they changed it into endo just a simplified version of ranking stuff up

Besides Titania there's Inaros

If you're talking about the silver grove quest you need to go to the relay and into new lokas syndicate room, there is also another new quest coming soon called the war within 

Edited by SolaireTheSunWalker

6 minutes ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

Fissures are void 2.0 they require you to get 10 reactant which will drop from corrupted enemies, after getting 10 of them at the end of the mission you'll get a prime part. If there are more than one player in the game who have used a relic(void keys new names) you can choose their rewards which makes farming a lot better. Doing fissure missions will also give you void traces which you can use on relics to get a higher chance for rare prime part drop rates 

I'm not exactly sure what you mean golden snitch things on alert

Besides Titania there's Inaros

If you're talking about the silver grove quest you need to go to the relay and into new lokas syndicate room, there is also another new quest coming soon called the war within 

Okay, i got inaros already and thanks for everything else. Golden snitch things they're circular and they have a golden colour to them and S#&$

-Fisures: replacements for old void farming. Old keys have been converted into relics that contain the rewards

-Gold things: Endo. Replacement for fusion cores. Also been converted. Basically a more efficient system thoug the function is the same.

-Have you seen Inaros before? Not sure what his release date was anymore.

-Latest Quest: the silver grove. Obtained from the new loka in the relay.  Reward is Titania. There is also the sands of Inaros if you need tbat frame obtained from baro for some Ducats