Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

String Me Along...

(XBOX)Nagabeast

Question

3 answers to this question

Rakta Cernos and dread are both very, very good. The mutalist cernos is decent if you know how to use it, but it's a bit more situational. The Paris Prime is okay, but imo inferior to the dread. The rest of the bows are kind of meh, imo.

You should start working towards the Paris Prime, because The Rakta Cernos is MR locked to 12, the dread takes time to get, and the mutie cernos takes a bit to get working properly.

I would recommend you to get your hands on the Paris Prime first after Paris. Its parts are somewhat common and it should be easy to obtain them as compared to Dread.

The Daikyu does not crit as much as either the Paris Prime or the Dread, but it is a status monster and has much higher base damage per arrow. I would recommend giving it a try, but try to invest more in the crit bows, as they generally perform better.

As for Rakta Cernos, it is a MR12 locked weapon, but if you can obtain it, it is highly recommended to invest in it as it has great critical chance, innate Blight that deals Viral procs and restore energy, and has a very fast draw speed.