Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania, The Fairy Queen.

KeiYinXI

Question

Hello, 

Recently I got a Daily Login reward called "75% Off", I found out it was an insane discount for Platinum and decided I would buy the 2100 Platinum Pack for 25$ CAD, while I had the chance.

I'm considering buying a frame with it, such as Titania who's particularly caught my attention, I decided to buy a frame instead of farming their parts because I simply don't have much time to spare unfortunately. Would anyone be able to say if she's worth the platinum? I would also appreciate some New-ish Player Friendly Builds, as I'm barely starting to get my hands on corrupted mods and Formas.

42 minutes ago, ClinkzEastwood said:

Buy hard to obtain warframes first like Mesa and Ivara.

If you like melee then get Chroma. He's quite hard to get also.

Saryn is also a good melee frame, you can use plat to trade from prime parts and craft her.

Alright, thank you for the Advice. I'm currently using Valkyr, I have a semi-dysfunctional Hysteria build on her, but I wouldn't have been able to complete the functional part without the people who helped me, whom I'm grateful towards. As for primes, do you think Volt Prime would be a good frame for Melee?

21 minutes ago, KeiYinXI said:

Um, I'm not online at the moment, but if you could send me a friend request I'll accept you as soon as I'm online.

ok np done...wen i am online just pm me..

Edited by ashrah