Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEW CLAN, NEW MEMBERS, FRESH NEW START

KYRUS9

2 years ago when i was first introduced into the game by my best friend we started a clan and since starting it we became very successful in establishing a full working dojo, many alliances, and hundreds of members in just the span of 7 months since creating and playing the game, after some time i no longer had access to the game and i started to miss the game very much but eventually people who joined cuz of me started leaving the clan (essentially 2 of our best players/clan masters)and recently my friend and i decided to disband the clan but instead i chose to leave it instead. 

SOOOOOOOOOO......why am telling you redditors this sob story?! and why would you care?! although i still dont have access to the game i still love the game and started a new clan in hopes that evetually we get big enough and maybe join my "home" clan in an alliance one day and the hopefully i can play the game again with a new clan, new members, a new start for me (i have a comp to access the game but not play)

SO THIS IS WHAT IM REALLY SAYING:
if you really like the warframe and are looking for a new clan or thinking of starting a new clan, why not join mine as my new clan masters, you guys can help build a clan my home is your home crap basically im giving you guys permission to run this clan like its your own
if youre interested itd be awesome ARKSIS Clan is the name.
i prefer level 8 and up but if youre lower but up for it 
add me ingame ColdFire96
ill only be picking the first 9 people that message me below

• 2 weeks later...