Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing level spread/New Starchart

Avereth

With the reduction in mission nodes available to play with the new starchart, Archwing has been reduced to a very rough state.  With one node per planet at best, a player has no choice but to spam certain mission types over and over to level things faster.  Where before there was a variety available, now there's no options if I want to say...level some new stuff in a low level mobile defense, or maybe I feel like leveling an archwing not so good at defending something in a high level exterminate or sabotage instead.  BUut those things don't exist any more, and it makes the archwing experience more tedious and annoying.

My suggestion would be to add an area that sits off to the side like the void and derelict zones do.  Call it Asteroid Belt or Oort Cloud and give it nothing but archwing missions that have more level ranges.  This would entirely solve the issue of such a tiny selection of mission nodes, and also reduce the annoyance of finding the node you want on the right planet as it is now.

Alternatively, have two or three different mission types available on each existing Archwing node, similar to how alerts, invasions, etc. are currently handled.

Clearing any one of these mission types will count the node as completed (or alternatively, clearing a "primary" mission type will count the node as completed), but other mission types can be selected as alternatives for that tile set and level range.