Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time Traveler Warframe

Atreides.

So Time travel, pretty sure most people like it, we wanna know what's to come in the future, what we're doing in the future....But in Warframe most things are possible so i thought of a Time Traveler Warframe

The name i thought of was Geodesic, thats its i'm not going in-depth

I cant provide pictures but mostly i want it to have a coat mostly like Crosshairs from TF

Passive: this is kinda a hard one but i really like the passive called "Caught Up" how it works is when you die everything around you in a set 10 meters feezes in time and cannot move AT ALL for 10 seconds.

Ticking Time Bomb: Put a D.O.T on multiple enemies in a 25 M kohn that is affected by elemental mods and has 3 ticks.

Back-trace: Regenerate HP that was lost up to the last tracked time that you were damaged but is capped for 2 cast's and isnt affected by power strength .

Ex: if you were damaged 5 minutes ago and you lost 500 HP you would get half of it back just to make it somewhat balanced.

Mirrors of Cronus: mark a area and enemies in 10 metes (base) will walk into it and will de-age meaning they will lose HP [Works like a dot that has 4 ticks this time]

Paradox Bomb: Deal Viral damage with this clock like bomb that instantly reduces enemies HP to a 3rd of what they have and the viral effect lasts for 5 seconds.

Took me a while to think of this but please tell me what you think or what could be done to make Geodesic better, idk it might become real one day...

1 minute ago, Gunstray said:

Oh I thought this was a thread where we send mesages back to 2014.

So its a tracer with a bad passive.

1, 2, 4, were just mind games...so was 3 but i didnt realize.. :/  i did have tracer in mind though

• 4 years later...