Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RPG Exploits

Imaru

What mayhem have you caused in various RPG's you've played over time? I'll start...

Spoiler

TechForce-1

So I was playing Dark Herasy (Warhammer 40k RPG) as a Tech Priest (think cyborg). One of my partymates (a veteran 40k player) was also a tech priest, focused on being a medic (His hands were literally medical instruments). We needed to get a sample of biological material to the Mechanicum (tech priest HQ) on the planet, so we requisition a passing taxi. No one in the party has Operate-Surface (the skill that allows you to easily drive surface vehicles) trained. M4X-8U772 (the medic) takes the wheel, and starts careening down the road. We wind up totaling the taxi after hitting another player's character (a 6'5" battle priestess) and loosing a wheel (front left if memory serves). At this point, the party splits because we (the tech priests) want to get to the Mechanicum and the rest of the party is trying to not get in too much hot water with the mayhem we caused. So M4X and I (My name is R08 in game) are careening down the road again, and we take a wrong turn. Onto an ordinance testing range. We blow a hole in the wall of the command tower, drive up the stairs in it, and launch out the top, landing on what amounts to a large fighter jet. It then proceeds to explode, launching us into the middle of a highway, where the car falls to pieces. The biological sample (was an unconscious body) is now little more than a pile of goo in the remains of the trunk of the car. I don't think we've figured out what it was yet. That was the second session.