Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not earning standing for main syndicate if allied syndicate is at max standing for current level

Zurion

I realized something just now, after I ran a couple of missions. Even though I have a sigil equipped, and it showed that i earned standing (+730 to be more exact), I checked the syndicate, and I only had 163 standing. I've done a couple of missions after I attained the rank of neutral (releveling a syndicate), and I didn't buy anything, didn't earn any standing for enemy syndicates and didn't hand in any medallions from enemy syndicates.

What I did notice is that the allied syndicate was at cap for its current level, so I wasn't earning any standing forhe allied syndicate. After I leveled up the allied syndicate, I started earning standing for my main syndicate again.

I'm not sure if I was clear enough, so I'll try to explain with fewer words: I'm wearing a sigil for The Perrin Sequence. But because I'm ready to go to the next level with the allied syndicate (New Loka) and I can't earn standing for New Loka, all the standing that I'm earning for The Perrin Sequence isn't actually applied at the end of the mission. After I leveled up with New Loka, the standing that I earned for The Perrin Sequence was applied as normal.