Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any ZENISTAR users out there have holstering adjusment issue? or is it just me?

Trickster-_-

Question

Got the Zenistar - 300 day login reward... Still did not get the holstering adjustment bars fix though..

OR

Am I the only one who has an issue with zenistar not having adjustment bars for the different holstering styles... ?

If any other zenistar users are out there who have same issue please reply to this post ..

Else I have to send a ticket to DE if im the only one bugged with the zenistar not being able to be adjusted via the adjustment bars for each holstering type of a heavy blade.. which mind you.. the other heavy blades all already have .. adjustment bars for the holstering I mean..

If an DE team member has read this or gotten word of .. please fix the Zenistar  holstering bars which are not available..

OR atleast the players who use zenistar let me know if I'm the only one with the bug and i cant get adjustment bars to adjust my holstering styles to the way I want it to be ..

Thank you..

P.S.

Is there a possibility that Zenistar could get a PBR treatment as well .. just to have some metallic look to it.. or may be the disc could be more like a Ring like thing rather than one side having energy lights and one side having the point center which is used to spin something like a top.. the disc of the zenistar does spin in mid air or any direction we chuck the disc in.. not just on the ground so.. (This is not a problem to be fixed BTW its just a small request for the look of zenistar because the login reward image kinda gave me an image of the disc looking more like a ring with a hollow center , but when i got it i actually saw it was a proper opaque closed center of the disc and nothing like a ring )

But the issue of holstering is more easier to fix than the note i addded at end so.. please fix the holstering soon DE.

Thank you..

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet