Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Gender For Warframe

MACIS

in my opinion, why are warframes differnet genders? why cant they be both? (not &*$$). what I mean is you can play as a male and female version of that warframe. there looks will be changed but stats stay the same. for example

ember (female)

magma (male version)

or

ash (male)

smoke(female version)

or

mag (female)

force (male versoin)

or

volt (male I think)

bolt (female)

these are some of the possible name changes!

you see what I mean!

this could charge players 175 pt if they wanted a gender change, the devs can make profit!

and this would make me want to play every frame, im not sexist but I prefer a male frame instaed, thx for reading.

Edited by MACIS

They're working on that currently but not just a normal Name/Gender change, more of the 'Making another frame of each type of the current frames but opposite Gender'.

Btw, this topic has been posted several times so next time you post a topic, please make sure that it hasn't been posted and discussed before because commenting about the same thing gets a little irritating.

They're working on that currently but not just a normal Name/Gender change, more of the 'Making another frame of each type of the current frames but opposite Gender'.

Btw, this topic has been posted several times so next time you post a topic, please make sure that it hasn't been posted and discussed before because commenting about the same thing gets a little irritating.

oh.sorry didn't know. has this been taken down?

oh.sorry didn't know. has this been taken down?

The information? It's on the livestream (#6 and the most recent i believe)

The other posts? Some maybe some no... it's a 50-50 guess on this, there were like 12 posts before this starting around Update 7.