Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade Between Players

tystabber13

trade between players would rule
I think warframe should implement a trade ability between players, be able to trade items such as salvage and etc. I do like how you have to farm different planets for parts but it takes way to long especially knowing you best friend or someone in your clan has the part you need and they don't even want it. it would be a great add to the beta test it out see how the people like it or at least add were u can buy it from another friend. only thing I don't want see happen is them add it to the market were u can buy parts that would make things to easy. but think it over company. people give me your opinion to wat ya think about this.
sincerely tystabber13

Edited by tystabber13

trade between players would rule

I think warframe should implement a trade ability between players, be able to trade items such as salvage and etc. I do like how you have to farm different planets for parts but it takes way to long especially knowing you best friend or someone in your clan has the part you need and they don't even want it. it would be a great add to the beta test it out see how the people like it or at least add were u can buy it from another friend. only thing I don't want see happen is them add it to the market were u can buy parts that would make things to easy. but think it over company. people give me your opinion to wat ya think about this.

sincerely tystabber13

They have plans to add trade, unless i'm misinformed.

already working on a trading system and it wont be this. it will be a very strict clan trade only and thats all steve has said so far. reason it wont be what you suggested is because you get the free plat and credits from creating an account.

They already want to add trade. They're just trying to get rid of possible exploits and want to avoid "gold sellers" like World of Warcraft has.

i hope they are successful in this

They already want to add trade. They're just trying to get rid of possible exploits and want to avoid "gold sellers" like World of Warcraft has.

I just can't understand what these exploits are?? Wouldn't it be possible to not allow players to trade platinum and platinum bought objects?? So, the problem steve mentioned in the livestream of how you get 50 starting plat would be solved. Players wouldn't be able to trade that plat and they couldn't use it to buy 2 potatoes (for example) and trade those...