Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Matching Sensitivity

Airdrift

Question

Hey guys!

I've been trying for a while now to get a proper uniform sensitivity and I've just been using the arrow keys to get accurate increments on the slider (no decimal inputs, why?).

I can't quite find where the exact 1:1 for all the sensitivities are, so does anyone have any tips to figure this out? It annoys me quite a bit that my sensitivity changes constantly (and it screws with my CS abilities) and Aim Glide is pretty much impossible to use, as I'm already a pretty low-lowmid sens player. Starting Aim Glide just drops my sensitivity far below my comfortable sensitivity range.

2 answers to this question

The trick I use is to flat line the sensitivity whenever I notice a change. Reduce it to as low as you can and then in a solo mission slowly bump it up to what you want. Also, remember to bump up your aim sensitivity as well. As they have two different sensitivity levels for aiming with RMB and when not aiming.

I'm currently using one tick (one click of the right arrow button) on look sens, 3 ticks on aim sens and 3 (or 4, don't recall) on scoped sens.

What bothers me the most, is that Warframe's engine doesn't seem to use multipliers of a base mouse sensitivity (which in this case, would be Look sens) and rather, it bases the sensitivity off of FOV - this means, at least from a "feel" basis, that doubled "Aim" sensitivity on the slider, isn't actually doubled (thus equalling) the Look sens. I can't ever get precise clicks on the slider, so I've had to try to get used to the ticks method, having reinstalled Warframe a couple times over time.

I was just wondering if there was a better way of doing this, as it's quite frustrating to 1. have to adjust to several different sensitivities (no 'true' muscle memory development) and 2. Having reduced mobility, as aim glide becomes virtually impossible to use.

It's not a huge issue though, just something that could stand to be improved. I've logged over 1k hours in the game so far, so it's not like it's crippling my ability to play :P

-EDIT: Something as simple as being able to input exact decimals (look 1.1, aim 2.2, that sort of thing) would fix this issue.

Edited by Airdrift