Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Answer To Rng - The "shady Dealer"

mogamu

Ok an idea just hit me.  Let us be able to build some kind of room in the DOJO where shady black market dealers (NPC) can come and sell us insanely overpriced item as an alternative for the frustration from RNG

For instance...I have basically given up on Vauban, the only Warframe I dont have.

If I could buy a Vauban Helmet per se for 3 million credits...I just might do it.  And there is a real penalty for buying an item because you basically go broke for it.  And I don't think it would hurt DE's platinum shop because "most players" wont be able to just go in and buy a whole warframe, so the dealer would only be useful for a player who may already have like 2 warframe parts and is stuck in RNG Purgatory.

It can even be added to the lore of the game.  

lotus: These dealers scavenge battlefields for rare items and sell them for massive profits".  Be cafeful talking to them Tenno.

If you think this is a bad idea, thats cool.  My mother said Im "special" no matter what people think lol.

Edited by mogamu

You are special.

(the exchange system is coming to help with this kind of problem. And the RNG is going to be fixed)

what exchange system do you refer to? could you link me this thread I seem to have missed please?

I'm too lazy to search for an official message containing details about it. But I am sure DE is working on it. They just need to find a model that would be useful without allwoing exploits. Meaning that only ressources, credits and maybe bp will be allowed... I hope bp exchanges will be allowed but as the possibility to create many accounts to make the same Orokin reactor/catalyst alert and give them all the same account exists ... :(
What I remember is that the exchanges may be limited to the members of a same clan.

"What are you Buying stranger?"

sorry i just had to do that

in regards to the topic many people have suggested many different shop systems for the game.

suggestion is two systems one for resources (damn you rubedo) and one for blueprints.

the hard part of this is to find a good balance for prices of individual resource parts and the blueprints themselves. so it wouldn't be economical but would still be comparable to if you just went out and tried harvesting or finding the parts.

of course if they sold resources it would need a amount slider which is already something people have been asking for.

now this may be controversial i do think that you would need to be in a clan to have access to lower priced items due to paying for a "market" area in the dojo like 10%off in a clan and full price for normal players.

IDK about that last part but just thoughts.