Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Timeout Limit?

Autissima

Question

Hi, since my network connection is very unstable i often have no internet for a short period of time, today (whilst in an only friend survival with no one in) i had no internet for like 7 minutes, i wasnt kicked, i received all the stuff i picked up during that.( If warframe really switches to a offline playstyle during missions and tries to reconnect that would be so cool. )But how long is the timeout then? 

-Lasersword

4 answers to this question

Based on my experiences with unstable connections it seems that (as long as you are the host obviously) then the game records all the data of the mission in an offline state, and then uploads it when you leave the mission. I think the same sort of data recording can be seen in other parts of the game, I know that if you just stand still in your liset not clicking on any consoles or buttons then if you lose connection it doesn't do anything, but if you try to access anything like the arsenal or foundry then it tries and fails to connect, then boots you to login.

Honestly this sort of system has been really useful for when my internet is being weird.