Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Xbone]Blades of the Dragon, #1 most active Mountain clan on Xbox, is looking for ACTIVE M10+ players. #1 Alliance THE ARBITERS RAGE w/ Art of War.

(XBOX)Arbiter Dragon

ob%2BdRrQpk=Blades of the Dragon is the #1 Mountain clan on Xbox. I am recruiting veterans and players who have put some time into the game (MR10+). Many other clans out there claim to be the best, but I'm proud to admit that I believe we are the best. We were the most active mountain clan on Xbox one, and I'm pretty sure we hold the record for most kills in a week on xbox one as well (2.5m).

Kick Rules;

We have a 6 day kick rule, and I'm strict upon that. If you are active in chats and I remember your name, I will message you before removal. If you tell me a reason why you'll be inactive, you will be put at a rank saying that you will be Inactive/Excused. 

Ranking System; 

Our ranks are according to mastery rank. 

(6-8) The Nubs

(9-11) Apprentice 

(12-16) Master 

(17+) Grandmaster 

Monk - Must be MR12+ and be able to defeat me in a duel. (I make close friends monks and Dragon's Blade)

Dragon's Blade - Clan Recruiter/Close Friend. (I do not promote people to this rank unless I'm busy).

Other information;

Blades of the Dragon was created near the end of January/early February. We are a mountain clan and we have kept #1 on the leaderboards since we were mountain. The only time we have lost our place as #1 was when moon clans downsize, we do not count that, and when other clans try hard for kills. The clan is like a family to most members, and some of those members have been in here ever since I first recruited. We have a unique dojo as well. We have a terracotta Shadow Debt trophy, Gold Rathuum trophy, Gold Pacifism Defect trophy, Gold Ambulas Reborn trophy. We also have 14 Orokin labs ready to go for when solar rails come back. All research is completed.

Rules; 

We do not tolerate racism, anything that has to do with sexual talk/acts, spam, or begging. There is no buying/selling in alliance chat, but you can trade with others. Clan chat I'm very laid-back with, I allow swearing, light-hearted sarcasm and humor. If you have any issues with other members or personal issues with life, do not be afraid to talk about them. 

Alliance; 

We are currently allied to The Arbiters Rage alliance. The alliance is also allies/treatied with Art of War.

If you seek the path of a Blade, seek out the leader on xbox one - Arbiter Dragon.

Dojo;

Screenshot-Original.png?sv=2014-02-14&sr

rpdzJOmZufIpLX5eWLamVvQ=

FeOECME=

k=

B62oSb46rX94gKKNA=

t82S8IzQ4pyh3ewc=

zOBDSlQvcEmI=

M0gCp4yzoOtJWTfpqD3sON7t8=

There is more to show, but you can adventure around yourself. 

Edited by (XB1)Arbiter Dragon

On October 17, 2016 at 10:53 AM, (XB1)Dragon Martin17 said:

Blades of the Dragon is the #1 Mountain clan. I am recruiting veterans and players who have put some time into the game (MR6+). Many other clans out there claim to be the best, but I'm proud to admit that I believe we are the best. We are the most active mountain clan on Xbox one, and I'm pretty sure we hold the record for most kills in a week on xbox one as well (2.1m). 

Kick Rules;

We have a 7 day kick rule, and I'm strict upon that. If you are active in chats and I remember your name, I will message you before removal. If you tell me a reason why you'll be inactive, you will be put at a rank saying that you will be Inactive/Excused. 

Ranking System; 

Our ranks are according to mastery rank. (5-9) Apprentice, (10-14) Master, (15+) Grandmaster. Monk and Dragon's Blade are unobtainable ranks. Only close friends/people I trust will receive those ranks. 

Other information;

Blades of the Dragon was created near the end of January/early February. We have been mountain for the past 4 months and we have kept #1 on the leaderboards ever since. The only time we have lost our place as #1 was when moon clans downsize, we do not count that. The clan is like a family to most members, and some of those members have been in here ever since I first recruited. We have a unique dojo as well. We have a terracotta Shadow Debt trophy and a gold Rathuum trophy. We also have 14 Orokin labs ready to go for when solar rails come back. All research is completed.

Rules; 

We do not tolerate racism, anything that has to do with sexual talk/acts, spam, or begging. There is no buying/selling in alliance chat, but you can trade with others. Clan chat I'm very laid-back with, I allow swearing, light-hearted sarcasm and humor. If you have any issues with other members or personal issues with life, do not be afraid to talk about them. 

Alliance; 

We are part of the famous Arbiters Rage. We are an active alliance that does competitions and raffles every now and then. We do raids daily, and even have some conclave focused players in here as well. We are allied to Art of War, Arbiters of War, and The Arbiters Covenant. 

If you seek the path of a Blade, seek out the leader on xbox one - Dragon Martin17.

You claim to be the #1  mountain clan because you top a killboard each week?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Eeoiwalka said:

You claim to be the #1  mountain clan because you top a killboard each week?

We are the #1. It's not just a clan, it's a family. Everyone helps each other, some ways different than others. But the kill leaderboards show how active the clan actually is, and I never host kill competitions. It's all natural fam. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, (XB1)The Final Rumor said:

One of the best mountain clan for sure... The guy has been number one almost sense he went mountain with a few exceptions. Very stable clan indeed. But I think some clans that were mountain in the past could have been better ???

Nah fam. the best you had was 1.65m with a 2 day kick rule 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...