The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea

FuryOfIce

So I have been playing this game for a little while now, (about a month) and recently had a lazy day and decided to design a new warframe based off wind. I have basic drawings for what it would look like, and ideas for mods for it, if the developers would be interested in the idea. Please, if they are, contact me back, as an artist and gamer it would be an honor to help out a good game's development team.

The name of it is Atmosphere or Mesosphere

Theme: Wind

Tactics: designed as a handy self defense warframe, Mesosphere uses it's abilities to stay out of sticky situations that would otherwise be detrimental to other warframes.

Basic design.

warframe_idea_by_music13lover-d6b2hrt.pn

Side view.

warframe_idea_side_by_music13lover-d6b2i

Mod ideas:

Wind Sprint(mod cap 2)

Mesosphere dashes forward, knocking back and minorly damaging an enemies in the way. (think slash dash with lower damage and knockback)

Upgrading increases how far the dash lasts and how much damage is dealt.

Flight(mod cap 4)

Mesosphere Jumps and levitates out of enemy reach, dodging melee attacks and allowing for a higher vantage point.

upgrading enhances the length of time spent levitating and the height of the levitation.

Press(mod cap 6)

Mesosphere creates a shockwave of wind, knocking enemies down and rendering them momentarily helpless.

Upgading increases AoE.

Whirlwind(mod cap 10)

Creating a whirlwind of funneling air, Mesosphere pulls enemies closer and spins them around, causing confusion and stripping their weapons.

Upgrading increases AoE and duration.

This is just an idea and sketches, but I thought it could be at least apreciated here.

-FuryOfIce (Excaliber/Ember) ((and maybe Mesosphere ;D))

Edited by FuryOfIce

Thanks To both. I have Checked out your Darwin idea, Konahrik, and It seems very interesting, And I would love to see something turn out from it. As for a redraw of mine, please Go right ahead! I did this at like 2 in the mornig and still need to work on muscles anyways ^^

Thanks To both. I have Checked out your Darwin idea, Konahrik, and It seems very interesting, And I would love to see something turn out from it. As for a redraw of mine, please Go right ahead! I did this at like 2 in the mornig and still need to work on muscles anyways ^^

Cool. I'll show it to you once its done. I'll try to stay as close to your first sketches as possible