Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Transfers

LethalLettuce

Question

So my friends all play Warframe on the Xbox One and I'm the only one on PC. So what i'm wondering is that is there a way that DE could implement an account transfers from Console to PC or PC to console. From what I understand my friend told me that when Warframe first came out on Xbox and PS4 that an account transfer was available. My friends would like to come to PC but they don't want to completely restart.  

3 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, LethalLettuce said:

So my friends all play Warframe on the Xbox One and I'm the only one on PC. So what i'm wondering is that is there a way that DE could implement an account transfers from Console to PC or PC to console. From what I understand my friend told me that when Warframe first came out on Xbox and PS4 that an account transfer was available. My friends would like to come to PC but they don't want to completely restart.  

7 minutes ago, (PS4)CrackFoxLegend said:

Unfortunately DE has already stated in a devstream (can't remember which one, just somewhere between 50 & 70) that they cannot do an account transfer from console to pc. Only from pc to console, because of the legal contract with the console manufacturers.

^ here's your answer right here... also that's only up to sony(ps4) or microsoft (xbone) whether to do the pc to console migration but not the other way around