Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Change Shockwave Style Attack For Grineer Heavies

Sigma-MK.II

I've been put off by the Grineer heavies (Machine-Gunner, Napalm, Bombardier, Ectera) doing their shockwave attack that looks exactly as the Radial Blast that the Rhino has as an ability. I prefer when my enemies and playable characters have unique abilities that don't share the same looks. Maybe it's just me, I'd like to see a different style of this attack with the Grineer heavies since the Corpus has their own Orange like shockwave.

I was thinking, when you get close the heavy machine-gunner Grineer can raise her arm forwards (doing a "hold it right there kinda gesture") and have her wrist light up red and form a digital shockwave that is in red and when she triggers it it explodes with these digitized looking symbols and her hand fissures out to show she used it and needs to be "recharged" and possibly a "coolant exhaust" coming out of their back.
The shockwave would have crescent shaped styled almost like their Insignia of Grineer.

But yea.. thats just my 2 cents.
Pretty sure someone can think of something better or am I just not appreciating something that doesn't need changing?
Edited by Sigma-MK.II

If you noticed a lot of enemies share the same powers as some of the other Warframes. Ruk and Hyena both have Volt's shield. Ruk has Mag's Bullet Attractor. Grineer heavies have Rhino's Radial Blast. They're probably just placeholder abilities right now.

Dear lord don't you ever do that color crap again.

As to wanting to see them do something unique, keep in mind, they're hunting down Orokin Artifacts so that they CAN do what we do.

The only thing's that need to change is that they shouldn't be able to do it when I stumble their &amp;#&#33; and my drop kick should connect before they pull it off preventing it ><!

I've had some small amount of fun as Rhino, fighting their Radial Blast with my own Radial Blast, as if it were some campy versus movie.

Commanders have switch target.  Vor has Teleport.  Nef has invisibility.  Lech Kril has Ice Wave.

At least Golem has a version of Pull that makes a different noise.