Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Codex scanning question

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

12 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, SurrealEdge said:

The endurance spawns them in the most frequent, or at least it seems to be that way when I was doing it early on. There's no shortage of them and the preview is still ongoing for another 6 days.

The endurance is unlocked after 10 points, right? That's also where the mods drop?

Just now, siralextraffo said:

The endurance is unlocked after 10 points, right? That's also where the mods drop?

Yeah, it becomes available once you get the 10 points needed. You unlock The Index 2 at 5 points though.

And the mods seem to drop from all parts of The Index, not just the endurance.

5 minutes ago, Yami666 said:

Let us know how it ended with heliocor.

Well, Heliocor is indeed scanning them.

Basically, there are 12 new untis and they in my experience they spawn in groups of 4(fixed groups I mean), so if you start a mission and see a Bursa you should have in the same mission Raptor and Hyena too for instance.

I definitely scanned some with Heliocor as I ended up with all the scans on the very first mission in which each group was spawning.

1 hour ago, siralextraffo said:

Well, Heliocor is indeed scanning them.

Basically, there are 12 new untis and they in my experience they spawn in groups of 4(fixed groups I mean), so if you start a mission and see a Bursa you should have in the same mission Raptor and Hyena too for instance.

I definitely scanned some with Heliocor as I ended up with all the scans on the very first mission in which each group was spawning.

Yeah i noticed they have "pre-built" squads against us. I´m gonna use heliocor then :3. Thanks for the info.