Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empty Relays bug

Skeit

It's been going on for quite a while now....I can't seem to see anyone in relays, when I click on any of the three relays, It states "Multiple instances available" but only shows me 1 Relay slot

On my friend's PC, it seems that he can see players in the relay, but when I enter the relay, it's empty....

Anyone knows how to fix this bug? :/

55 minutes ago, GaIleon said:

It's been going on for quite a while now....I can't seem to see anyone in relays, when I click on any of the three relays, It states "Multiple instances available" but only shows me 1 Relay slot

On my friend's PC, it seems that he can see players in the relay, but when I enter the relay, it's empty....

Are you on Solo?

36 minutes ago, GaIleon said:

hmn... that's a bit vague; just for reference, have you Check your  network for NAT Restrictions? been having Matchmaking issues since the patch or before it? what setting is your Ping Limit in settings...

Check NAT ingame by pressing Esc > option > Gameplay > analyse Network. If its working properly, then lets check your match making options; maybe your running it on Solo and somehow got lucky with it.

Matchmaking option is available for host or solo Tennos: Press Esc and check the top left side of the screen: by default it is set to public- change it to solo and head to navigation.. click a planet to enter from menu mode to Lobby mode. Then change matchmacking back to public- this should reset whatever minimal issues u r having...