The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Black Screen crash forcing to hard reboot.

M4TH3VV

When it started to occur: It started from the time I installed Warframe.

Description: This happens regularly when I play the game. The crash causes my display to turn off for roughly 5-10sec and then it comes up but with No signal and it is forcing me to hard reboot my PC. I am playing with a friend and we use TS to communicate and always when this happens we can still communicate and respond to each other through TS but sometimes it causes the sond to loop and sound like a chiansaw.

Notes: I noticed that this only happens on jungle and snowy types of map the others work fine so I am asuming that the issue is caused becaus of a graphical issue with those textures or something but then the looped adiou is confusing me.

System specs: i5 3.3GHz, Gigabyte GTX 650 Ti 4GB GDDR5, RAM 8GB Kingston 1333 MHz, no dedicated sound card, 400W PSU, Win10 64bit.

What have I tried so far: So because I asume that it is a GPU related issue I tried rolling back to older drivers clean installing them using a DDU. I also tried disabling sound because of that looped sound issue that happens sometimes and I have heard that it may cause the issue but those solutions didnt work for me. I also reinstalled my OS repaired. Checked my HDD and also defragmented it.