Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excel with Market and other usefull stuff

vegetamaker

¡Hello!

I always used excel to organize my things in other games (to do quests, materials, equipment, small guides, whishs objetives, etc. etc.). So of couse I have also made it for Warframe (I did it time ago, but just some days ago I finished it with a more comfortable ui). There are some things that need add or improve, but it will come with times and your opinion.

Well, lets go to this poing. What you will find in this excel? Lets list it with their differents tabs:

1. Relics Tabs (market with gray the vaulted ones)
  2. Market tab with stimated prices (thanks to https://warframe.market/ for your amazing website. Please recheck prices before sell or buy them).
  3. Warframes and Pets Track Tab
  4. Weapons Track Tab
  5. Helmets Alerts Track Tab
  6. Syndicate Tabs (just to check their materials)
  7. Syndicate Warframes Mods Tabs (just to check where to find)
  8. Corrupted Mods Tabs
  9. Platinum and Research calculator Tab

07225f126d9fe95cefef5cdd2f8aa184.png

You will can find things inside that can help you to organize your stuffs.

I did this mainly for myself but now it is finished, why not share it? If someone can find this usefull, I'll glad to help you.

While we pray for an API in a future for Warframe, I will use this.

Press here to go mega and download it

I hope you find this usefull, 

Note: Sorry for my bad English, not my first language.

Important note 1: You will see that the row that you have selected will be colored in yellow. This is a macro. For do it I had to disable control+z in the tabs where it is enable. For now I didn't find other way. If you find it very uncomfortable, I'll disable it and upload other version. And of course if you find a mistake or whatever, just say it :3

Important note 2: Do not modify cells manually if they have a code (ie =SEARCHV(C6;'Market Stuff'!$C:$I;6;FALSE)). Those cells will be update automatically when you modify the original cell (per example PL costs in Relics Tab will be updated when you change PL costs in Market stuff Tab).

Edited by vegetamaker