Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need assistance with drawing character/logo

(PSN)bddacres

Question

I recently created a youtube and although my channel isn't anime focused I would like to make a custom anime character my logo. I'm looking for the character to be of tan/ light brown complexion, spiky/curly afro, and follow the same art style of samurai champloo or naruto shippuden. Cam any of you tenno help me ?

PS. I just really suck at drawing anime 

8 answers to this question

i mean i spose you could put a little more thought into what you want to be represented by, and maybe make it a little more unique. 

secondhand experience, anime drives some people off.

*cough*

*hides 'donate now to prevent oblivious little girls from making cringy sonic and anime characters with colored pencils and crayons' shirt under trenchcoat*

*wheeze*

anywho i would commission from a professional on deviantart since you can probably easier find what you want.

17 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

i mean i spose you could put a little more thought into what you want to be represented by, and maybe make it a little more unique. 

secondhand experience, anime drives some people off.

*cough*

*hides 'donate now to prevent oblivious little girls from making cringy sonic and anime characters with colored pencils and crayons' shirt under trenchcoat*

*wheeze*

anywho i would commission from a professional on deviantart since you can probably easier find what you want.

but they charge 40 per piece on average..... amd o have a logo just wamt a anime logo instead ... darm i sound like a weeb

22 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

but they charge 40 per piece on average..... amd o have a logo just wamt a anime logo instead ... darm i sound like a weeb

well if you are passionate about your channel i reccomend putting some time and well-spent money into it.

6 hours ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

"If you're good at something, never do it for free"

Artists usually don't make artwork for others for free unless it's something like sketching practice. What you're requesting would take quite a bit of time and thinking to produce, so no artist would do it unless being paid to do so. If you aren't willing to pay someone to do it, then pick up a pencil and a piece paper and start trying your best.

18 hours ago, Heckzu said:

"If you're good at something, never do it for free"

Artists usually don't make artwork for others for free unless it's something like sketching practice. What you're requesting would take quite a bit of time and thinking to produce, so no artist would do it unless being paid to do so. If you aren't willing to pay someone to do it, then pick up a pencil and a piece paper and start trying your best.

i make free banner and intros for people so i dont exactly agree with that

22 minutes ago, (PS4)bddacres said:

i make free banner and intros for people so i dont exactly agree with that

If you have the artistic ability and the time to make free banners and intros, and you already know how you want your logo to look like, it shouldn't be too difficult for you to just take a bunch of source material (which you mentioned: Naruto and Samurai Champloo) and just copy details that you like, i.e. facial structures, eye shapes, and hair. Then once you're done with that you just need to color it in.

If that fails, then keep on searching for someone who'll do it for free or cheap. But the Player Helping Players forums may not be the best place for that since it's not related to anything in-game, and a platinum trade for something outside of the game may be against the ToS.