Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚫Black Sun⚫ [Recruitment Open] •Finished Research• •Friendly Community•

NightsVisions

IGN: InzenFernozoa

MR: 4

I've been playing for a week and a half now and it seems that going solo all the time might be difficult in the long run. Plus, since I'm new, I kinda need pointer on how to do stuff. Never been in a clan before so this should be fun :) .

Edited by InzenFernozoa

3 hours ago, InzenFernozoa said:

IGN: InzenFernozoa

I've been playing for a week and a half now and it seems that going solo all the time might be difficult in the long run. Plus, since I'm new, I kinda need pointer on how to do stuff. Never been in a clan before so this should be fun :) .

Inv sent.

IGN: Crescendo08

MR 19

A returning player looking for a new clan to help me get reacquainted with the game. I quit about a year ago, but for the most part know how the game works (have completed NM Raid and almost all quests). I can do voice chats and am pretty easy to talk to. I always try to help out when I'm free whether it be for a farm or completion. Thanks for reading!

6 hours ago, Crescendo08 said:

IGN: Crescendo08

MR 19

A returning player looking for a new clan to help me get reacquainted with the game. I quit about a year ago, but for the most part know how the game works (have completed NM Raid and almost all quests). I can do voice chats and am pretty easy to talk to. I always try to help out when I'm free whether it be for a farm or completion. Thanks for reading!

Invited!

ING :Busola

MR: 10

Hi ! My name is Chris. I play Warframe since 2013. I'm from Poland. My english isn't perfect but I can comunicate. My hobby is play computer games, play on guitar and baking cakes. I hope I'll get to your clan. See you in game :)

3 hours ago, Busola said:

ING :Busola

MR: 10

Hi ! My name is Chris. I play Warframe since 2013. I'm from Poland. My english isn't perfect but I can comunicate. My hobby is play computer games, play on guitar and baking cakes. I hope I'll get to your clan. See you in game :)

Invite sent. Welcome!

• 1 month later...

IGN: UNCONSCIOUS

MR: 13

Hi there!

Been playing Warframe almost from the start, used to be in clan but people strangely were not into teamplay there. After year long break i decided to come back. Would like not to look for teammates in global chat for farming and raids. Mostly using Rhino and Nekros, but generally trying to collect all warframes/weapons. Would really appreciate if you accept me in, so i can run around with that glorious emblem. Thanks!

IGN: Benthic

MR:6, been playing for about a week and ive gotten several frames high ranked, looking to join the clan for a group to run missions with and to unlock some weapons. currently I play a lot of frost, currently crafting rhino, but I have various other frames. 

21 hours ago, UNCONSCIOUS said:

IGN: UNCONSCIOUS

MR: 13

Hi there!

Been playing Warframe almost from the start, used to be in clan but people strangely were not into teamplay there. After year long break i decided to come back. Would like not to look for teammates in global chat for farming and raids. Mostly using Rhino and Nekros, but generally trying to collect all warframes/weapons. Would really appreciate if you accept me in, so i can run around with that glorious emblem. Thanks!

invite send

IGN: Telsler

MR: 12

Just started playing 2 weeks ago, been having fun, goofing around, still trying to find what works best for me. Wanted to find a community more tempered than Region chat with people to talk to and play with. I'm in PST on the west coast, but I don't really have a play schedule...Something that may be a problem is I can't really use voice chat, as I'm deaf, I do regularly use discord text though. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

IGN is Psykes, been playing warframe ever since it came out as im a founder (yea i actually spent money on Excalibur Prime)

Mastery rank 8, with a bit over 2-300 ingame hours on pc, also played on xbox one/360 where i had plus 100 hours

Generally looking for some warframe players to play with though sometimes i can bo offline for quite a long time in between but i usually come back around when they realese some new epic content.

IGN: ImagoX

MR14, mainly a Spore Saryn player, but I have several others. LF a good group to run dailys, relic runs, and events with! I also like helping out new players with Star Chart unlocks, explaining weird missions, running cover in tough environments (I have a great EV Trin)... whatever is needed. 

Thanks.

Edited by ImagoX

IGN: Zeriously

Hey there, Big MMORPG fan. I've played Warframe for about a week now, and have been loving every moment of it. I've tried it before in the past, and for some reason couldn't get the hang of it. But now that I've really given it a  go. I can't stop playing it, and now all I'm needing is some friend and/or Clan to actually rock some stuff out. 

Hello recently came back and have been playing a lot have close 300 hrs played. i just got my valkyr prime and i'm loving it. i'm looking for a new clan now that i'm back and enjoying playing. My in game name is JakeSsmash

Edited by tymmun

Hello!

My ign is flomo12_games, i am not good at the game but i do play a lot of warframe and i am enyoing myself so ill probably will be playing this for a long time. im currently MR: 3 and i am playing a mesa (that i bought with platinum). I want to join your clan becouse of the awsome name and it looks like you guys are realy friendly. its almost like writing a cv this isn't it. well anyways hope you guys wan't me to join and ill be seeing you guys later (i hope).

Greatings

IGN: Chicken25

MR:22

Hey! Ive been playing warframe a long time and this clan looks pretty sweet. Id love to hang out with some new players and have fun doing missions. I myself love playing as frost, inaros, excalibur, and mesa they are very fun :3 hope to get in!

IGN: DominionSquadron

MR 7

Hello, 

I'm Kam and I have been playing warframe for almost 1 year now. I know my MR doesn't show it but I'm not all that crazy about ranking it up quickly. I ended up playing this game on accident and it had me hooked. Other than playing warframe, I love playing lacrosse, soccer and since it's freezing and snowing out boarding season is right around the corner. My interests when it comes to clans are that the members actually try to get to know one another and aren't shy to ask for help or just to join a party to farm relics or whatever. It seems like that's the case here and that's why I want to join. I enjoy doing raids so hopefully there are other raiders in here as well. I hope to meet the rest of you.

IGN: inXain

MR10

Hello I'm Anthony, I've been playing Warframe since 2015 and took a break last February. I'll be returning as an active player, currently looking at all the things that I've missed as there is so much to do now!

I enjoy playing with other people but will have problems connecting to people from far away due to latency.

If I'm invited to the guild, I'll make sure to help out as much as I can :)

Thanks and happy holidays!

IGN: Beruken

MR 3

I'm a new player just looking for people to talk to and possibly ask some questions with, I play daily and ultimately I am just looking to learn more about the game and will help out if needed in anyway I can.

Thanks,

-Beruken