Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

⚫Black Sun⚫ [Recruitment Open] •Finished Research• •Friendly Community•

NightsVisions

Greetings.

My IGN is Rodec(same as forum), been playing since the tethras doom event (which sadly i din't get the mods since i was a newbie) i recently returned to the game and found a complete different game from what it was when i quitted 1 week before they introduced the liset, and been running alone for the moment,  driftless in this  void space, with few tennos of my time remaining, im currently at mr 13, and would like to find a clan to have a place to call home again, one of the things i enjoyed the most is teaching  new players with a ''Master-apprenctice'' relationship, which was used on me when i began, and im willing to pass on my growing knowledge to the newer players.

i wouldn't say i am ''veteran'' but im definitely  one of the pre-liset tennos. oh  and as you probaly saw up there, i enjoy role-playing a bit :P

Edited by Rodec
added info.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN:  wireman85     MR: 9

l have been playing for about 10 months fitting in play around work and looking for a good clan group to have some fun games with, Rhino, Loki and Vauban are what I normally use but want to expand to other frame types, so any help or advice is always welcome, I look forward to a invitation many thanks.

1 minute ago, wireman85 said:

IGN:  wireman85     MR: 9

l have been playing for about 10 months fitting in play around work and looking for a good clan group to have some fun games with, Rhino, Loki and Vauban are what I normally use but want to expand to other frame types, so any help or advice is always welcome, I look forward to a invitation many thanks.

Invite sent! Welcome :)

IGN Bonestar MR 6

Been playing on and off,but recently got to being really active and found a good groove for succeed at the game. I play Nova Prime as my main but am branching otu to other frames. My main goal right now is to get higher MR and focus on creating a endgame load out for my Nova.

6 hours ago, Bonestar said:

IGN Bonestar MR 6

Been playing on and off,but recently got to being really active and found a good groove for succeed at the game. I play Nova Prime as my main but am branching otu to other frames. My main goal right now is to get higher MR and focus on creating a endgame load out for my Nova.

Invited! See you in the game

name: FoularReborn

mr: 9

about: I've been playing the game for a long time, can't remember when I started, but I mostly just played in a friends guild, now they're all inactive and I need a new guild. I'm pretty active but this might change with finals coming up so please bear with me, I mostly play nidus, mesa and valkyr, but I'm branching out as I see fit mostly :3

Edited by FoularReborn

2 hours ago, FoularReborn said:

name: FoularReborn

mr: 9

about: I've been playing the game for a long time, can't remember when I started, but I mostly just played in a friends guild, now they're all inactive and I need a new guild. I'm pretty active but this might change with finals coming up so please bear with me, I mostly play nidus, mesa and valkyr, but I'm branching out as I see fit mostly :3

Invite sent! Welcome to Black Sun!

My ingame name is StievenSan and I haven't been around for that long, I'm thinking roughly 85 days. I try to play daily, even if it is a little bit but I can't say I have really found a Dojo to join. I'm hoping this can change with Black Sun (kickass name by the way). My MR at the moment is 10, on the verge of 11. 

2 hours ago, StievenSan said:

My ingame name is StievenSan and I haven't been around for that long, I'm thinking roughly 85 days. I try to play daily, even if it is a little bit but I can't say I have really found a Dojo to join. I'm hoping this can change with Black Sun (kickass name by the way). My MR at the moment is 10, on the verge of 11. 

Invite sent! Welcome

Hi, my IGN is TheArkeon and I haven't played since the day that Frost came out, and never really played much during that time as my PC wasn't up to par so I couldn't really play well. With that changed I decided to give it another try and finally getting into it. I'm currently MR 3 and have been reading a little about the game and many people are telling me to find a clan and you guys seem nice and friendly with a kickass name to boot, so I was wondering if I can join?

• IGN: BattleBuns
    MR: 2

Hi, I just joined the game again. I did a bit of research and found that I need a clan to unlock a lot of the good stuff. Also looking for a friendly and active community to play with. I play almost every day, and I'm excited to get better frames and weapons as time goes on. I also play a lot of other games, so hoping to find like-minded players.

On 20. 3. 2017 at 6:16 PM, TheArkeon said:

Hi, my IGN is TheArkeon and I haven't played since the day that Frost came out, and never really played much during that time as my PC wasn't up to par so I couldn't really play well. With that changed I decided to give it another try and finally getting into it. I'm currently MR 3 and have been reading a little about the game and many people are telling me to find a clan and you guys seem nice and friendly with a kickass name to boot, so I was wondering if I can join?

On 20. 3. 2017 at 6:48 PM, TechnoSnow said:
  • IGN: BattleBuns
    MR: 2

Hi, I just joined the game again. I did a bit of research and found that I need a clan to unlock a lot of the good stuff. Also looking for a friendly and active community to play with. I play almost every day, and I'm excited to get better frames and weapons as time goes on. I also play a lot of other games, so hoping to find like-minded players.

Invites sent!

'Sup dudes.

my IGN is gtorfo, and im MR21 (close to MR22).

I got into warframe around U8 and ive been an active player pretty much since U10. I got pretty much all the weapons and research i want, but what im missing is an active clan. All the clans ive been in before just died out at some point, so im looking for a friendly and active community; thats all i need.

I can offer 1900 hours of in-game experience which i gathered over the last 3.5 years, can hold up very well in high levels (score of 2016 in the pacificn defect), tons of resources (sadly not so many mutagens, dropped them all in my former clan ._.) and dank memes.

if you have any further questions, contact me ingame or through discord (name should be gtorfo as well).

greetings,

Fritz aka "gtorfo"

Hello, name is MaDasPeN. Currently MR5, I've Excalibur and Rhino and am currrently building Nyx and Frost. Not really sure about my online time but will be in game at least a few days every week. I'm a total newbie by the way. 

On 23. 3. 2017 at 8:24 PM, HyperiaFTW said:

IGN: HyperiaFTW

Mastery: 10

About me: I just came back from a year long break and decided to look for a place to have fun. Pretty laidback person, not easily offended or anything and always down to have some fun or run missions!

On 23. 3. 2017 at 7:13 PM, MaDasApeN said:

Hello, name is MaDasPeN. Currently MR5, I've Excalibur and Rhino and am currrently building Nyx and Frost. Not really sure about my online time but will be in game at least a few days every week. I'm a total newbie by the way. 

Invites sent!

Hello,my name is FrostKnight268 I'm mr-13. Ive started playing warframe back in 2013 but stopped ever since about six months ago I got back into warframe and have been playing since, I've been looking for a good clan with a lot of active players so i thought this one might suit me. 

I'm MegzDud in-game.I have a mastery rank 5 and im into the game.Just wanna find a friendly clan that is active.Currently have only excalibur (Trinity is building rn) and want to craft Frost and Rhino (stupid plastids).

Hello.

IGN is Jamofboy. Mastery rank 15, close to 16. I've been in and out of Ghost clans, I've watched them die, and I've left some behind due to time differences. All I want now is a community. I've played for over 1500 hours. Can't say exactly when I started playing - I remember the Paris and Kunai releasing then I didn't play it for around two years.

Thanks.

Hi! Seems like you're still recruiting, and I'm looking for some regulars to play with, so:

IGN:Voltorocks

MR:10

Been playing off and on since beta and recently came back from a long hiatus and as ever am enjoying the new stuff. I'd say I'm decently geared up with multiple prime frames and weapons and a solid mod collection. Currently looking to make the jump to farming corrupted mods (have done some but pugs are tough) and beyond.