Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sentinels And Nyx Do Not Myx.

SlimShazbot

After you've gathered yourself together from being blown away by that witty title, give this a read:

I just recently got myself a sentinel. An awesome little Wyrm dude. I also just recently got Nyx. Well, to my disappointment, when I first tried out Nyx's Mind Control ability, my Wyrm targeted my new puppet and shot him up good.

Why?

Please DE, its a simple request-  Please make it so sentinels do NOT target mind controlled enemies.

You should use Shade. Shade's revenge ability makes it only attack enemies who have attacked you, which is in this case Wyrm, which attacks the first enemy it encounters. Sadly, in this game Wyrm is a sentinel that is basically overlooked thanks to him being overshadowed by Dethcube, which performs his role much more effectively. Hilarious title btw! =)

I shoot mind controlled enemies...

There are many ways of using Mind Control.. one of the ways.. is having it used as a big ol AOE crowd control.  Some people use Mind Control, then target the heavy.  Having a  sentinel not attack the heavy.. would greatly reduce DPS on the target and essentially making mind control not as effective.   

Edited by ItsGary