The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame Idea: Frame Based On Gamma Radiation

crivers

This is just a quick idea I've thought of while looking at some of the space backgrounds while playing. I got the idea of a warframe that uses gamma radiation or ultraviolet radiation as the warframes power.

The warframe I don't have a name for yet nor the gender but here are the powers I thought of that would be a bit useful.

1: Melt - The warframe shoots a high levels of UV light at the enemy causing the enemies armor or skin melt causing death. If the target does not die they take a small penalty where as damage done to them is slightly increased.

20/25/30/35 damage

-5%, -7%, -8% -10% defense penalty on target

2: Glare - The frame creates a miniature star lighting up the area for a short amount of time and temporarily blinding enemies while active.

5 in-game meters range for all levels.

last 12 seconds (cannot be extended, bosses are stunned 5 seconds in)

3: Gamma Ray - The frame shoots out a 360 degree gamma ray that vaporizes nearby enemies. 

200/200/300/400 damage

7/7/8/9 in-game meters

4:X Ray - The frame fully reveals the enemies skeletal structure and organs, all enemies within range take major damage from all attacks

8/9/11/12 in-game meters

-15%/-16%/-20%/-25% defense penalty on targets (bosses can only receive up to 20% damage)

Edited by crivers