Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Thrown Into Battle...

magusat999

I think we should be able to choose when we go into battle, and also we shouldn't go into battle any any means unless we have chosen AND we are on the solar system screen (for lack of the proper name). We shouldn't be locked on "go right back into battle at any point, no matter what you are doing" mode. I'd like to make adjustments, go to the market, use the foundry, etc. without being pulled away and thrown into another mission. There shouldn't be a secret way - it should be automatic and assumed. Maybe a prompt asking us if we want to go into a battle (and telling us where it is and who else is there) would be much of an improvement. It's irritating when you are right in the middle of something, or you go to the bathroom or get something to eat, come back and your in a mission! Please change that.

leave the squad if you need to do something

/thread

That's what I was referring to as having to do something "secret", special, not spelled out - I shouldn't have to "leave the squad" - I am doing other things and I should, by the game mechanics, be unavailable until I finish or choose. I'm suggesting they consider making it better - not looking for "workarounds".

That's what I was referring to as having to do something "secret", special, not spelled out - I shouldn't have to "leave the squad" - I am doing other things and I should, by the game mechanics, be unavailable until I finish or choose. I'm suggesting they consider making it better - not looking for "workarounds".

not a work around bro.

your in a squad, and the others vote to go somewhere. they wait on you, then the game starts.

if you dont want that, then back out of the squad.

I find that 60 seconds is more than enough time to remod and change out a weapon. If you need more than that, you are doing some serious tinkering, in which case yeah it's best to just leave the squad. Plus making three people wait because one guy decides to take his time scrolling through the marketplace or remodding his weapon is hardly any more fair. 

I don't know why you are so against leaving the squad to take care of business. It isn't a horrendous feat. Squad are fairly easy to come by in this game.

leave the squad if you need to do something

/thread

Hosts should have the ability to lock the game so it doesnt start until they're ready. If others dont like that they can leave the squad.

/thread :p

But yea I hate it when people try kidnapping me after a mission, or when friends try joining me and kidnapping me. >.>

Edited by unmog