Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Question about Linked Accounts and Platinum

Neoprimal

Question

Due to my linked Steam Account being blocked due to my phone breaking (Something to do with a "Mobile Authenticator") An i still able to purchase platinum for my WF Account if i'm using a Steam Account that isn't the one linked to my WF Account? I mean with Steam Funds of course.

4 answers to this question

I don't think you'll be able to purchase platinum since the last time I tried to, it needed the mobile authenticator to even allow me to log in through the Steam Warframe api to make a purchase.

You can still purchase platinum without using Steam through the site using any alternative methods.

Edited by SurrealEdge

I don't know about your main question, but I know that you can make it bypass the mobile authenticator and switch back to mail and recover your steam account with that. I had the same problem about a year ago.

And I think you can just use the site and purchase with paypal or something without having anything to do with steam.

As far as I know, Mobile Authenticator has nothing to do with buying third-party transactions. I buy platinum via steam, and use the authenticator but never get a request for doing so. I know it only does it for steam-related items (i.e. buying crates or keys in CS:GO).