Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just another Simulacrum idea... Spawn control

Azyrt

I've read a few topics about Simulacrum where everyone complains about the holes and yeah they're pretty annoying specially when you are testing combos, finishers, weapons, well when you are there just testing anything... but I've realized that even if DE give us a plain map without any hole to fall off I will still miss something that is almost present in every Simulation Environment, the possibility to control the spawns by previously ordering a few commands like "Don't move", "Fire", "Melee Attack", "Just Run", etc. Imagine if we could also apply a continuous status effect. It would be great to have such control as we could test damages way easier.

Edited by Azyrt

1 minute ago, Glitch_Kitten said:

the only thing i really want the simulacrum is the ability to turn the mobs spawned passive, so i can test my builds on level 140 bombards without being insta KO'd

1) Pick a Warframe with some defensive/invisibility/CC powers.
2) ???
3) Profit.

Just now, PrVonTuckIII said:

1) Pick a Warframe with some defensive/invisibility/CC powers.
2) ???
3) Profit.

That's how all of us do this but sometimes even invisibility does not help specially when you want the numbers of combo cuts/fire rate/reload/holstering/etc or other relevant aspect where being visible would be way better... yeah but we can still CC but enemies are moving or the CC that you really want to test is not loki's(don't make me put every CC/frame here)...

9 minutes ago, Azyrt said:

That's how all of us do this but sometimes even invisibility does not help specially when you want the numbers of combo cuts/fire rate/reload/holstering/etc or other relevant aspect where being visible would be way better... yeah but we can still CC but enemies are moving or the CC that you really want to test is not loki's(don't make me put every CC/frame here)...

Then get a Frost or a Vauban. It's that simple.

7 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

as I said don't make me put every frame CC here... yeah frost shield can be useful or be one hit destroyed... while slow can help impairing some movement it can also not be useful cause of the bonus armor... yeah vauban's CC are awesome but enemies floating in the air will only bother your combo tests, but we still have vortex, yup but you know about the finishing damages that comes with it... as I said the whole purpose is controlling the spawn so we can test several stuff easily... many tests are really annoying to try cause we do not have such control... please do not test me with volt's ult... =o

Edited by Azyrt

27 minutes ago, PrVonTuckIII said:

What if you want to test a build without using Vauban or Frost? You probably won't be using Frost/Vauban in the mission where you'll put a build to a true field test, so simple commands to stop SIM-enemies from moving or shooting would be nice. A new Simulacrum would be nice too, even if you have to buy it for creds or Simaris standing; the average mission doesn't have that many holes and gaps.