Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros melee opinions and forma

(XBOX)RopeyFire2151

Question

So Inaros quickly became my favorite warframe (I only have 9 and no primes [almost ash prime though!]) but I wanted people's opinions on two things:

1) best melee suited for him?  I know everyone says daggers. Currently I've only experimented with ether daggers and fang.   Just built my prime fangs and a ceramic dagger (bc that one inaros build post always pops up) to play with.  I do NOT have Covert Lethality yet.  So that is a big disadvantage. But what are your thoughts on daggers compared to scythes with Inaros?  Honestly I've usually been rocking an Ether Scythe for a while and leveling up Hate (which is stronger but I'm not liking the slower speeds) and I find scythes really work well particularly for Inaros 

2) About to apply my first forma on Inaros and wanted some tips on where to go with it.  I know a lot of people say Rejuvination or Energy Siphon but to be honest with Rage + Streamline + Flow + Cont etc  I will roll with just 150 Energy and it's still more than enough 

given the the above my goal and play style I want for Inaros is I just want to be a beast tank and kill everything :) which works well on most things but now I'm starting to do more higher level things with him and want to make sure I have appropriate builds to keep up 

Edit: and obviously i intend to upgrade certain mods with their primed versions I just haven't got any yet 

Edited by (XB1)RopeyFire2151

1 answer to this question

Inaros is so strong that he could live with only Vitality, Rage and Steel Fiber. From there you need to find your balance between range and duration. I use full range to reach more enemies with his 1st but that is optional. He also doesnt need efficiency because rage will fill your energy easily. 

Since he uses his 1st to open up for finishers most people will tell you that daggers with covert lethality will be the best. If you dont have it, go for weapons with fast finishers ( I like single sword finish attack speeds).

I´m having fun with Inaros + Gas Atterax. Hit 1st, swipe, hit 1st swipe...

PS: If you have access to Tier 3 spy missions, run those to farm Covert Lethality, it is almost the single reason you would use a dagger anyways...