Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A question about Smeeta's Charm

PapaFragolino

Question

8 answers to this question

She will make a sound of the charm and you will see a notification down below the screen showing you how many resources she has claimed for you, the resources will go directly to your inventory after successful extraction from the mission.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)T0katax said:

One more question:

Is it viable to get a smeeta kavat with charm, do a exterminate mission (solo=, kill all the enemys, go to sleep, wake up 8 houers after, claim all the nice valueable ressources your kavat dug out for you, or has de somehow prevented this?

not possible, since you'll actually fail the mission if you stay afk for long even if you killed everything 

6 hours ago, AhmadIYE said:

The answer is already given..........

I've answered a different question.....I don't see your point???

5 hours ago, (PS4)T0katax said:

Just a theorie: So if I put a waving cat (you know, those chinese things) next to my controller, that touches the controller with each wave (or somehow prevent from going afk) - would it be viable? How much ressources would it yield over a night?

I don't think its the 'you're not moving so you're afk' afk but the 'you're not finishing the mission so you're afk' afk 

basically, it does nothing. you have a couple of min to 'explore' the map but that's it