The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WTS - Lotus kubrows & Golden Kavat !

Abe-EN-

WTS - Lotus Kubrows

----------------------------

Triple rare : Blue's | Build : Athletic | Price : 300P for one imprint.    SOLD

7WmEUeZ.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single rare : Purple | Build : Athletic | Price : 300P for both imprints  SOLD

P4dg7K4.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Single rare : Gold | Build : Bulky | Price : 500P for both imprints

j3bTOL7.jpg

Single rare : Purple | Build : Bulky | Price : 500P for both imprints  SOLD

ra53zP3.jpg

Single rare : Blue | Build : Bulky | Price : 500P for both imprints

7vT9zIF.jpg

Double rare : Gold, Red | Build : Bulky | Price : 800P for both imprints      SOLD

jTckt7B.jpg

Double rare : Gold, Blue | Build : Athletic | Price : 500P for both imprints

6Ga6soS.jpg

NEW   Single rare : Purple | Build : Athletic | Price : 300P for both imprints

rJ6y50Y.jpg

NEW   Double rare : Golden and Purple | Build : | Price : 200P if Bulky and 150P if Athletic

tgIo0HD.jpg

NEW    Triple Rare : Gold | Breed : Smeeta | Price : 300P for both imprints

BuGJCoS.jpg

============================================================================================================

The prices are negotiable to an extent. Feel free to offer for the imprints and contact me in-game or drop a comment below. Happy Halloween !!

IGN - Abigale-EN-
Platform -  PC

Edited by Abigale-EN-
7 hours ago, GhoSt.EvilAnGeL said:

hey nice collection there, so i wanted to ask how much these ones are worth for plz, how much can i get for them

Nb5AYze.jpg

2BOIx46.jpg

if in any case someone is interested

my PC IGN is: ghost.evilangel 

thnx mate and sorry 

It's ok, I'll be glad to help ! I price tagged my kubrows based on a guide given by Void8 if im correct.

According to the guide, 'Furher' costs around 200-300P for both imprints cz the blue can be barely recognized. If anyone acknowledge it as a rare colour it'll go for around 500-600P & Bisket is worth 150-200P with her golden and blue colours. I'm still confused with recognizing the colours using the given RGB codes in certain situations tho. And remember, It's still based on customer's tastes so u migh thave to make some variations in the prices :) Hope this helped you out. Have a great day !!

gDUCTWw.png

AfPMsdl.png

GSzG0vm.png

WiqivHw.png

Edited by Abigale-EN-
1 hour ago, widenose said:

Can you check if the puppy head actually copies to a print correctly? I'd buy it if so.

What do you mean head copies to a print correctly? i didn't understand that. If you mean by the patterns and colors, yes. The way and height it looks like now, no. It's in puppy stage, i'll have to mature it to extract the imprints. I'll update the post after i get the imprints with it's actual build.

Just now, Abigale-EN- said:

What do you mean head copies to a print correctly? i didn't understand that. If you mean by the patterns and colors, yes. The way and height it looks like now, no. It's in puppy stage, i'll have to mature it to extract the imprints. I'll update the post after i get the imprints with it's actual build.

Never mind, I thought it was one of these

1 hour ago, GhoSt.EvilAnGeL said:

thank you so much mate for your help ;) and that's a nice guide so thnx again ;) 

I'm glad it helped you. And like i said, that guide i provided by Void8 if im correct so the credit goes to him :) Have a great day !